+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 2/21 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/21 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I will also skip having to watch and listen to Joan Rivers.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I read somewhere the ratings are down for this show. Guess people don't like the team concept , I don't either.
    I also will be DVR-ing and FF Joan Rivers on next weeks show. Can't stand her!

Ratings haven't been great for PR in general in the Lifetime era. I don't know if the team theme is to blame so much as overall viewer burnout, and too much competition at 9PM.

Joan Rivers is loud and obnoxious, but she can make me laugh at times, and I don't feel the need to boycott a show over one loud judge. At least with her E! shows, she's somewhat connected to fashion, even if the industry isn't exactly thrilled about it.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Michelle is driving me crazy with her negativity...is she the only one capable of making smart, witty comments? Are the producers setting us up for a Michelle win? I hope not because at this point in the show I don't like her and haven't been impressed with anything she has produced except her constant negativity.
    dzigner likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh....I felt so sorry for Daniel while he got lambasted by the judges. I don't think he deserved that.

Thinking of you Daniel.
    jucamer likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Maybe it's because I'm not a big country music fan, but I found this episode very forgettable. My daughter and I watched it on Friday, in two parts because we were interrupted halfway through and by Sunday afternoon I had to think hard to remember who had won and who'd been sent home. It was so forgettable I even questioned whether or not we'd seen the second half!

I usually watch PR as I am waiting for Scandal to come on and then FF thru the commentary if I'm anxious to see who won/lost. Whether I am excited to see it or not, I will definitely be zipping thru the judges portion this time. Joan Rivers? No Thank You!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I really didn't like very many of the designs....personally, I didn't think any of them really designed the clothes for Miranda. Or maybe they didn't really look at her and just did what they wanted to do.
    I didn't think fringe was still a big deal w/country music people...but there was so much of it in this episode. It's like they thought country music = fringe. The cowboy look is no longer fashionable.
    And most of the red-carpet looks would not appeal to someone with Miranda's body. I just don't see her wearing those skin tight gowns. Save those for the skinny ones w/the large heads!
    I just think most of them did not design for Miranda.
    And Daniel, what was wrong with you this time??? And what the heck was that bone or horn he was wearing as a necklace??

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    And what the heck was that bone or horn he was wearing as a necklace??
    I know, right? It's not quite as mysterious as Fabio's little bag, but it's every bit as annoying.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I keep thinking this show is on Wednesday nights. i looked for it last night and no luck. I must have it wrong.
    I used to love watching the marathons of earlier shows even though it was always the same two or three seasons. Does anybody remember that winner from one season named Leann or something? The young girl who did the collection with all the waves in her skirts etc? i wonder what ever happened to her or if she ever did another collection. I was not too into her waves and thought there were better collections, but she was a nice sort.

I can't wait till they return to a more individual designer type of format. That's when the show is best.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I keep thinking this show is on Wednesday nights. i looked for it last night and no luck. I must have it wrong.
    I used to love watching the marathons of earlier shows even though it was always the same two or three seasons. Does anybody remember that winner from one season named Leann or something? The young girl who did the collection with all the waves in her skirts etc? i wonder what ever happened to her or if she ever did another collection. I was not too into her waves and thought there were better collections, but she was a nice sort.

I can't wait till they return to a more individual designer type of format. That's when the show is best.
    It is on Thursdays, so look for it tonight!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast