+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 1/31 PR11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

1/31 PR11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

"Spin Out" - It's time to design some weird sports uniform! Not since the Olympic challange, right?

Forum threads will be reopened once the show airs on the west coast (10PM PT / 1AM ET)/

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 1/31 PR11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Oh, actually it's outfits for the staff at the ping-pong nightclub that Susan Sarandon built for her younger boyfriend.

Never mind. What else is on?
    Allie and cubsfan55 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

ping-pong nightclub? Oh my

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Is this the same ping pong club Carole took the women to on RHONY? Or has Manhattan become overrun with ping pong nightclubs?

I've only been watching the last 30 minutes of PR this season and it doesn't really feel like I'm missing anything.

I'm so glad to have caught up with the show after really liking the frequent repeats of whole earlier seasons. Everybody looks older! Yeah, I know....so do I. I don't much like the team concept for some reason, but still love the show. I agreed with tonight's elimination.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Ugh. How much do I hate team challenges? Let me count the ways...

I have no idea about these designers' abilities because there's too much compromising going on and some designers get relegated to making a pair of leggings/jeans/ a kilt.

The concept behind this season doesn't make sense. Yes, designers have to be able to work on teams. But in the real world, there's a team leader who directs the team. On PR, there's no set leaders. A hot mess all around.
    Shoepie, Duckyface and Babbred like this.

Maybe it should be like The Apprentice, where every week there is a 'Project Manager', although that always leads to them getting the boot... how it is now seems like a rudderless ship...

Wow, 2 great episodes in a row.

Team Keeping It Real was obviously had the better collection. I liked that I could see the logo on Dream Teams I couldn't even see a logo, I do wonder if the judges had a better view. Luv'ed the ballboy's tshirt from Keeping It Real.

I really thought that Benjamin might be going home when he basically claimed he was responsible for the entire look and I wouldn't have blamed the judges if they had sent him home. Poor Javier just didn't get the team thing although to be honest I thought Cindy's and Benjamin's looks were worse. Poor Cindy, I hope we can see something really creative and not dowdy from her next week, I mean she must be good else why pick her for the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I am disappointed with this team concept. At first I thought, well maybe but nope; it hampers each ones creativity. I was interested to see what the man who did those outrageous knit things (sweater with cats) would do this season. He wanted to do polka dots and I think that may have worked and been the outstanding creation of the night. Perfect for ping pong if done with restraint and eye toward cutting edge style.

And why do their looks have to look like a collection? Let everyone do what they choose and have the team give feedback but not insist. I would have loved to have seen more varied pieces on the runway.

I didnt like anything last night. Why on earth would anyone choose brown?

In real life, you work on a team but your team has been carefully chosen and knows their role. They are not trying to win a competition.

I hope they stop the team theme soon or at the very least scramble them somehow.

I noticed they did not say that Susan would choose the winning outfit and implement it. Susan probably refused, good move girl!

We have not seen anyone's personal style represented and I was looking forward to that from audition episode.

Certainly during filming they realized this format was not great, I hope.
    Kip likes this.

FORT Fogey

I guess the members of Dream Team are too young to associate that moniker to OJ Simpson's team of lawyers. Bad choice.
    Dragonlady likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast