+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Project Runway 11: Rate the Runway (photos)

Re: Project Runway 11: Rate the Runway (photos)

I like the cut of Stanley's garments the best. Looking at Michelle's collection, I wish I would lose a little weight. I do not think hers is so much wearable for me. I like her cloche (hat) and Stanley's white dress best. I dislike the weird boobage cut on two of Michelle's things (not flattering). I agree with Michelle's win; and I really like her personality.

The horse hair Indian stuff looks a little like a costume. But a big hat can be grand.
    You can do it!

Re: Project Runway 11: Rate the Runway (photos)

I'm totally obsessed with that little dress in Stanley's collection. The pale pale gold/silver? short dress with the print towards the bottom and the wide, shiny belt. I love that dress. I think it would be flattering too, as it doesn't seem to cling to the heavier areas of the body such as the butt and hips. I think it's so cute. I also like his white dress with the gold beading and the one in a purplish/multi-colored fabric and an overcoat matching the dress.

I'd also wear some of Michelle's stuff. Yes, I would actually wear the bleeding heart sweater. I would wear the wolf sweater too, love that. Her other pieces I would have to be careful with because I'm not tall and/or skinny enough to look good in them.

Amanda may not have made the finals, but I would wear that black short beaded dress she made for the country singer. I liked that. I also liked a couple of Samantha's designs enough to wear them. Alas, I am but a shorty at 5'2", and I lack that supermodel thinness. I'm also rather old, but hey....I'm short with small bones and a small face, so I can look younger. I still wear my hair long and loose, or in a ponytail....I'm holding out on cutting it short until the time comes when I look like an old witch or something. But I digress...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123