+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Project Runway 11 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 11 Pool

Snow Bunny: You should be able to watch episodes online, either at the official site, your cable provider's website, Hulu, or one of the many sites to watch tv programs for free.

Maybe you should consider getting a cable splitter and a second tv. Or find a friend/neighbor who watches Project Runway and watch it with them at their house!

Dang it, just realized I forgot to put the number rankings before each pool team. I couldn't add them while putting the results together in Word because it kept trying to auto-format the text so I was going to put the numbers in when I posted the results. It's too late to edit my post now. Here's how the rankings should read:

Team rankings:
    1. Cats Meow: 150 points
    2. Holding Pattern: 130 points
    3. Dream Weavers: 120 points
    3. Team Enjoyment: 120 points
    3. DananTrish Designs: 120 points
    3. The Wooden Stiletto: 120 points
    4. Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 90 points
    4. Red Lobster Biscuits: 90 points
    5. PotatoSacks: 70 points
    6. Runway Diva: 60 points
    7. Muslin Wrap: 40 points
    7. The Gunn Show: 40 points
    8. LaLaLa Experience: 30 points
    Last edited by pikachu; 02-08-2013 at 01:02 PM.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Good grief. I may be demoted from bridesmaid to flower girl at this rate.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

As long as you don't drop to wedding crasher (last place) you'll be ok. And at least you didn't have Cindy on your team (like I did). Boy, was she a long-shot that didn't pay off.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

At least my bracelet is edible. My team is going to need that extra sugar if any of the members are to survive.

So, does that mean Tu moves into active status since I lost Cindy?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-08-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thank you, Pikachu! I just watched this weeks episode on line and am thrilled out of my little mind to be at the top. I love my white diamond bracelet prize!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    At least my bracelet is edible. My team is going to need that extra sugar if any of the members are to survive.

So, does that mean Tu moves into active status since I lost Cindy?
    Yep, that's right! So as long as you don't lose anyone else, you'll retain a full pool team.

I'm going to be adding one of my reserve players, too. Layana. Strange but I thought I picked Layana for my main team. I must have changed my mind at some point. I really wish I hadn't picked Benjamin for my team. He seems ready to have a meltdown and slip away during the night. He seemed like such a solid designer at the beginning. I'm very proud of how well Kate did this week! And I adore my master designer, Daniel. I'm rooting for him to win this season because he's a great designer and a pleasant, humble man (so far). I think once Samantha breaks free from her loser team, she'll be one of the front-runners this season. I really like her style. I'm less than impressed with Tu at this moment but he hasn't been in the bottom yet so maybe he'll do ok once he develops more confidence.

Pikachu, as poorly as my team looks at 30 points, I think by my math the LaLaLa Experience only got 25?

Cootie, this is how my scores add up:

You have Amanda as your master designer. She earned 5 points this week but since she earns double points for you, that gave you 10 points.
    You lost 5 points from Benjamin.
    You got 5 points from Michelle.
    Patricia earned you 15 points.
    Your reserve designer, Tu, earned 5 points.
    So overall you gained 35 points and lost 5 points, for a total of 30.

BTW, I don't mind you asking for verification to make sure everything's scored right. I have made mistakes in the past and sometimes I don't catch it for a week or two. It's easier to fix problems if you get to them right away so I appreciate your attention to the scores. Please don't hesitate to ask if something seems off!
    Last edited by pikachu; 02-08-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Thank you, Pikachu! I just watched this weeks episode on line and am thrilled out of my little mind to be at the top. I love my white diamond bracelet prize!
    Photobabe, you SHOULD be thrilled! I know our pool season is still early, but you're rockin' it.

Atta girl. You really ARE the Cat's Meow.
    Photobabe likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Pikachu, as poorly as my team looks at 30 points, I think by my math the LaLaLa Experience only got 25?
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    BTW, I don't mind you asking for verification to make sure everything's scored right. It's easier to fix problems if you get to them right away so I appreciate your attention to the scores. Please don't hesitate to ask if something seems off!
    Hmmm~ this made take a look at my own designers' points.
    It appears last week the Dream Weavers earned 65 points, not 70, but this week maybe 85...?

Trust me, Pikachu, I have no interest in checking scores every week; I trust you for that!
    But dang if I don't want me a candy bracelet or some wooden shoes if I earn 'em!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

+ Reply to Thread