+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Project Runway 11 Pool

Re: Project Runway 11 Pool

Thanks for the oh so cool avatar, Pikachu. I'm delighted to join you on the runway, and I love my prizes. I just wish that some of my favorite designers were still alive for me to spend the $10K on, but I might go with Rami or Dmitry from previous seasons.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Congrats Florimel on your win & cubs fan on your 3rd place. I honestly can't believe I finished 2nd without having watched any of the early episodes. I only made my picks by looking at the pictures of the first week. I had a feeling for both Stanley & Michelle not so much for Patricia but heck what do I know then again I still won't wear horsehair anyway.
    Thanks again Pikachu for running this pool & you can come & share the Lord&Taylor GC with me. Maybe we can buy Michelle's acid green dress...or not; or we can just do lunch with alot of wine!

Flormiel I love Rami too.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Project Runway 11 Pool Results

Cubsfan55, please come to the runway to claim your prize…3 dozen roses and a 3-year subscription to Marie Claire magazine”.

Wait? I won flowers? FLOWERS?!? ~sniff.sniff~ I never get flowers! Thank you, thank you. I am so touched.
    (Does Marie Claire have a Plus Size edition?)

Congrats, PA Snow Bunny, on a season well-played!
    And, Florimel, you rocked it from beginning to end. You deserve every bit of the glory being bestowed upon you!

Pikachu~ You wear those wooden shoes with pride! Absolutely NO shame for you. YOU did a magnificent job of running the best part of the season. Thank you for all of it!

Til next time, CHEERS to one and all~
    Florimel likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

+ Reply to Thread