+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Project Runway 11 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 11 Pool

Thanks for pointing that out, Snow Bunny. I looked back at the scoresheets and discovered a huge error. I've had Benjamin as your master designer this whole time. I don't know how I didn't catch that mistake earlier. I went back to the beginning and corrected all the scoresheets, plus checked the other pool teams to make sure they were all correct. Your score is 520 points, which puts you in second place in the pool.

I'll definitely have to go back to posting the scoresheet in pool threads in the future. I generally don't for Project Runway just because the scoresheet is so big with the number of designers on the show.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Oh that's okay Pickachu! It really isn't a biggie. It was just that I couldn't figure out hwo you arrived at my points that week & that is why I asked you. Hey I have been MIA almost this entire season but I didn't think I was that bad that I was only scoring 10 points...but hey this is for fun is all. I thought I was going to have to go back to fashion school to be taught by my Tim Gunn!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, Snow Bunny. I looked back at the scoresheets and discovered a huge error. I've had Benjamin as your master designer this whole time. I don't know how I didn't catch that mistake earlier. I went back to the beginning and corrected all the scoresheets, plus checked the other pool teams to make sure they were all correct. Your score is 520 points, which puts you in second place in the pool.

I'll definitely have to go back to posting the scoresheet in pool threads in the future. I generally don't for Project Runway just because the scoresheet is so big with the number of designers on the show.
    Good job, Snow Bunny! Congratulations on...on...WAAAAIII..!?! WHAAAAA...?!?
    SECOND PLACE???

Curses. Suddenly I've fallen and can't get up.

All seriousness aside , congrats to you and Florimel on a season well-played -- far better than the designers designed.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Woops, I didn't realize I never scored the pool last week. I'm surprised nobody asked about it.

I'll finish scoring the last two episodes and then post the results.

The finale kind of snuck up on me. I knew last week was the first part of the finale but for some reason it didn't register with me that the pool would be coming to an end and we would be crowning a winner! I still need to get the trophies and award presentation ready.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Well, at least I didn't come in second again.

Project Runway 11 Pool Results
    Episode 13 – Finale Part One

In: Michelle, Patricia, Stanley
    Out: Daniel

Designers’ individual scores:
    Daniel Esquivel: -15 points
    Michelle Lesniak Franklin: 15 points
    Patricia Michaels: 15 points
    Stanley Hudson: 15 points

Weekly scores:
    Bridesmaid in Taffeta: -15 points
    Cats Meow: -15 points
    DananTrish Designs: 0 points
    Dream Weavers: 30 points
    Holding Pattern: 45 points
    LaLaLa Experience: 30 points
    Muslin Wrap: 30 points
    PotatoSacks: 15 points
    Red Lobster Biscuits: -30 points
    Runway Diva: 30 points
    Team Enjoyment: 0 points
    The Gunn Show: 15 points
    The Wooden Stiletto: 0 points

Team rankings:
    1. Holding Pattern: 575 points
    2. Runway Diva: 550 points
    3. Dream Weavers: 545 points
    4. Team Enjoyment: 380 points
    5. Muslin Wrap: 375 points
    6. The Wooden Stiletto: 355 points
    7. DananTrish Designs: 345 points
    8. Cats Meow: 320 points
    9. PotatoSacks: 275 points
    10. The Gunn Show: 220 points
    11. Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 210 points
    12. Red Lobster Biscuits: 195 points
    12. LaLaLa Experience: 195 points

I hope you’ll excuse me skipping the narrative this week. I didn’t get scores posted last week and I’m sure everyone is anxious for me to get to the final scores.

The main points of interest this week are that Holding Pattern got the highest weekly score and LaLaLa Experience is no longer alone at the bottom of the pool.
    Cootie likes this.

Project Runway 11 Pool Results
    Episode 14 – Finale Part Two

Second Runner-Up: Stanley
    First Runner-Up: Patricia
    Season Winner: Michelle

Designers’ individual scores:
    Michelle Lesniak Franklin: 45 points
    Patricia Michaels: 25 points
    Stanley Hudson: 15 points

Awards Show Presentation

Everyone takes their seat in Lincoln Center, the lights go down, and guest judge Michael Kors comes out to welcome the attendees and start the show. He makes snarky comments about this season’s designers, previous Project Runway winners, Lifetime, and the other judges, leaving everyone in stitches. Then he takes a second to pitch his latest line before announcing the first presenter.

Presenting the third place winner of the pool is Nina Garcia. Being the no-nonsense type, she skips the jokes and banter and gets right to announcing the winner. “With a total of 600 points, the 3rd place pool team is…Dream Weavers!

Cubsfan55, please come to the runway to claim your prize…3 dozen roses and a 3-year subscription to Marie Claire magazine”.

Next up to present the second place winner is Zac Posen. Impeccably dressed as always, he gushes enthusiastically about how well all the pool teams did this season, even though nobody chose the winning designer or runner-up as master designer for their team. Then, he slicks back his hair and grins at the audience as he announces the winner. “In 2nd place, with a total of 625 points is…Runway Diva!

Strut your stuff up here, PA Snow Bunny, so I can present your award…Two tickets to New York, a makeover from Maybelline New York, and $2,000 to spend at Sak’s Fifth Avenue. Congratulations!”

Finally the moment everyone has waited for—1st place winner of the pool. Heidi Klum comes to the runway hand in hand with the season 10 pool winner, Allie, to announce this season’s winner. Heidi thanks everyone for participating in the pool and praises the winner for a good job picking the designers for their team. “Without further ado, the team with the most total points in the pool (675) and therefore the winner of Project Runway Season 11 is…Holding Pattern!

Florimel, join me on the runway so Allie can hand over the winner’s sash and tiara and I can tell you about your prize. As winner of the pool, you get a commemorative avatar, yours to keep and display however you see fit, a lifetime supply of makeup from L’oreal Paris, $1000 to spend on accessories from Lord & Taylor, and $10,000 to buy fashions from your favorite designer".

There’s still one more prize to give out. Tim Gunn arrives with the season 10 lowest scorer, beerbelly, to give the consolation prize—the Wooden Shoe Award—to the pool team that got the lowest score. Tim offers words of encouragement to all of the pool teams whose choices didn’t quite pan out as they planned and thanks everyone for being patient with the pool administrator and respectful to the other pool teams. “The pool team that just couldn’t make it work and got the lowest total score, thereby earning this award is…Red Lobster Biscuits. I was so shocked and upset when I heard the news, I called up Andre and we went to Red Lobster to binge on Cheddar Bay Biscuits and Bahama Mamas.

Pikachu, come take the walk of shame up to the runway so I can present your award to you and give you a hug”.

Thank you for playing in the pool! Below are the final scores for this week and the total scores for the season. I already have some changes in mind for the pool next season. Let me know if you have any ideas, concerns, or suggestions.

Weekly scores:
    Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 0 points
    Cats Meow: 25 points
    DananTrish Designs: 70 points
    Dream Weavers: 55 points
    Holding Pattern: 100 points
    LaLaLa Experience: 70 points
    Muslin Wrap: 85 points
    PotatoSacks: 40 points
    Red Lobster Biscuits: 0 points
    Runway Diva: 75 points
    Team Enjoyment: 40 points
    The Gunn Show: 70 points
    The Wooden Stiletto: 40 points

Team rankings:
    1. Holding Pattern: 675 points
    2. Runway Diva: 625 points
    3. Dream Weavers: 600 points
    5. Muslin Wrap: 460 points
    4. Team Enjoyment: 420 points
    7. DananTrish Designs: 415 points
    6. The Wooden Stiletto: 395 points
    8. Cats Meow: 345 points
    9. PotatoSacks: 315 points
    10. The Gunn Show: 290 points
    12. LaLaLa Experience: 265 points
    11. Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 210 points
    12. Red Lobster Biscuits: 195 points

Wow, just wow. I haven't a clue how I won this with neither Michelle nor Layana on my team. I tend to pick people I like, or at don't despise, so I went into this for the fun of it. I wish the winner had been either Patricia or Stanley, but you can't have everything.

I haven't seen the episode yet as I was watching the NFL draft last night, but I did dvr it.

A big thank you to Pikachu for her pools. They make the show worth watching for me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am happy to give you the Wooden Shoe award Pikachu!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

This was fun! Thanks doing this Pikachu! LaLaLa Experience is going to be more prepared next time!

+ Reply to Thread