+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Project Runway 11 Pool

Re: Project Runway 11 Pool

Pikachu can I replace Samantha with Layana...if not that's cool.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Pikachu can I replace Samantha with Layana...if not that's cool.
    You picked reserve players at the beginning of the season to automatically fill in when your other designers got eliminated. Layana is one of your reserve players and was already put into play on your team last week.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Project Runway 11 Pool Results
    Episode 10

I have to start off this week correcting an error from last week’s results. I stated that Runway Diva put Stanley in as their last reserve player but that should have been Layana. I don’t know how I got Layana mixed up with Stanley but it was only in the results that I got that wrong. The scoresheet is correct.

We’re nearing the end of the season. There are only 5 designers left (Daniel, Layana, Michelle, Patricia, and Stanley). 8 of our 13 pool teams still have their master designer, which is pretty good! No pool teams have all 5 designers left. 3 pool teams have 4 designers in play (Dream Weavers, Holding Pattern, and Muslin Wrap). 7 teams have 3 designers left (Cats Meow, DananTrish Designs, PotatoSacks, Runway Diva, Team Enjoyment, The Gunn Show, and The Wooden Stiletto). 3 teams have only 2 designers left in play (Bridesmaid in Taffeta, LaLaLa Experience, Red Lobster Biscuits).

Winner: Stanley
    High Scores: Michelle
    Low Scores: Patricia
    Out: Richard

Designers’ individual scores:
    Daniel Esquivel: 5 points
    Layana Aguilar: 5 points
    Michelle Lesniak Franklin: 15 points
    Patricia Michaels: -5 points
    Richard Hallmarq: -15 points
    Stanley Hudson: 25 points

Weekly scores:
    Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 0 points
    Cats Meow: -5 points
    DananTrish Designs: 5 points
    Dream Weavers: 55 points
    Holding Pattern: 50 points
    LaLaLa Experience: 10 points
    Muslin Wrap: 40 points
    PotatoSacks: 10 points
    Red Lobster Biscuits: 15 points
    Runway Diva: 10 points
    Team Enjoyment: 30 points
    The Gunn Show: 15 points
    The Wooden Stiletto: 15 points

Team rankings:
    1. Holding Pattern: 450 points
    2. Dream Weavers: 445 points
    3. Team Enjoyment: 320 points
    4. Cats Meow: 315 points
    4. DananTrish Designs: 315 points
    5. The Wooden Stiletto: 295 points
    5. Muslin Wrap: 295 points
    6. Runway Diva: 245 points
    7. Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 235 points
    8. Red Lobster Biscuits: 215 points
    9. PotatoSacks: 210 points
    10. The Gunn Show: 185 points
    11. LaLaLa Experience: 155 points

Dream Weavers narrowed the gap between themselves and top-ranked team, Holding Pattern. Last week, Holding Pattern had 10 points more than them. This week, there are only 5 points separating them.

The biggest move this week was Team Enjoyment, who went from fifth place to third.

Cats Meow and DananTrish Designs had been 10 points apart but Cats Meow lost 5 points and DananTrish Designs gained 5 points so they met in the middle at fourth place.

Muslin Wrap had been 25 points behind The Wooden Stiletto but they caught up with them this week, both of them placing in fifth.

Runway Diva had been even with Bridesmaid in Taffeta last week but they pulled ahead to sixth place, leaving the Bridesmaid in seventh.

Red Lobster Biscuits and Potato Sacks had shared ninth place last week. This week, Red Lobster Biscuits managed to edge ahead of Potato Sacks to eighth place.

The Gunn Show remained at tenth place, although they did narrow the gap between themselves and the next highest team by 5 points.

Ditto for LaLaLa Experience. They’re 5 points closer to The Gunn Show than they were last week.

Dream Weavers got the highest weekly score! Their reward is an Easter basket packed with goodies, including a chocolate bunny. Enjoy your sweet treat… and everyone is invited to an egg hunt!!!

Well, Hip!Hop!Hooray! for my Team Dream Weavers! ~Said while frolicking in the grass and tossing Easter treats to my fellow friends in the Pool!~

Except for the chocolate bunny.
    That, I think I'll give to Stanley, my master designer, and Layana, who obviously was having a bout of PMS this week.

Thanks, picachu!

P.S. to Florimel/Holding Pattern: Way to keep the lead! And You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

SMH. I scored "0" . . . which was a 30 point improvement over last week. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    SMH. I scored "0" . . . which was a 30 point improvement over last week. Sigh.
    Atta girl! Baby steps.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Project Runway 11 Pool Results
    Episode 11

Winner: Stanley
    In: Daniel, Layana, Patricia
    Out: Michelle? (to be continued so technically safe this week)

Designers’ individual scores:
    Daniel Esquivel: 5 points
    Layana Aguilar: 5 points
    Michelle Lesniak Franklin: -5 points
    Patricia Michaels: 5 points
    Stanley Hudson: 25 points

Weekly scores:
    Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 15 points
    Cats Meow: 20 points
    DananTrish Designs: 10 points
    Dream Weavers: 65 points
    Holding Pattern: 55 points
    LaLaLa Experience: 0 points
    Muslin Wrap: 30 points
    PotatoSacks: 35 points
    Red Lobster Biscuits: 15 points
    Runway Diva: 5 points
    Team Enjoyment: 40 points
    The Gunn Show: 5 points
    The Wooden Stiletto: 40 points

Team rankings:
    1. Dream Weavers: 510 points
    2. Holding Pattern: 505 points
    3. Team Enjoyment: 360 points
    4. Cats Meow: 335 points
    4. The Wooden Stiletto: 335 points
    5. DananTrish Designs: 325 points
    5. Muslin Wrap: 325 points
    6. Runway Diva: 250 points
    6. Bridesmaid in Taffeta: 250 points
    7. PotatoSacks: 245 points
    8. Red Lobster Biscuits: 230 points
    9. The Gunn Show: 190 points
    10. LaLaLa Experience: 155 points

The battle for the top spot on the leaderboard continues between Dream Weavers and Holding Pattern. Last week, Holding Pattern had the edge by 5 points. This week, Dream Weavers took the lead by 5 points. They’re both way over the rest of the teams in the pool and having an impressive run. The decision about if Michelle stays or goes could be the final factor that determines who wins the pool this season. Their teams have most of the same members, except that Holding Pattern has Michelle and Dream Weavers has Layana. If Michelle doesn’t survive her do or die challenge next week, it looks like Dream Weavers will win the pool.

Team Enjoyment is in third place. They don’t have Michelle on their team so they don’t have to worry about her fate next week.

Cats Meow and The Wooden Stiletto are in fourth place. Cats Meow was sharing this position with DananTrish Designs last week but DananTrish lost some ground this week, falling to fifth place, while The Wooden Stiletto moved up.

Muslin Wrap maintained their spot in fifth, welcoming DananTrish Designs to the club.

Runway Diva kept their place in sixth and Bridesmaid in Taffeta moved up to join them.

Potato Sacks moved up two spots this week, going from ninth place to seventh.

Red Lobster Biscuits didn’t budge, staying put in eighth place.

The Gunn Show remains in ninth place and LaLaLa Experience continues to close the show at tenth place.

Dream Weavers got the highest weekly score! They get to have lunch with the judge of their choice, hug their favorite designer, and slap their least favorite designer. Hopefully they’ll tell us who their picks are so we can enjoy their reward, too.
    Last edited by pikachu; 04-05-2013 at 09:59 AM.

I can't figure out how you get your points...not that I really care...nor does it matter. I did just realize I have 4 out of the 5 designers left. Go figure since I only started watching my dvr episodes last Saturday...
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I can't figure out how you get your points...not that I really care...nor does it matter. I did just realize I have 4 out of the 5 designers left. Go figure since I only started watching my dvr episodes last Saturday...
    It was harder to score this week because Wikipedia had Stanley as the winner, Layana with high scores, and Daniel, Patricia, and Michelle with low scores. Watching the show, I felt Layana and Stanley got high scores, with Stanley the clear winner, Daniel was safe, and Michelle and Patricia were the low scorers. The official site listed Stanley as the winner and everyone else IN so that's what I based my scores on.

Michelle got -10 points for having the lowest score, Stanley got 20 points for being the winner, Daniel, Layana, and Patricia got 0 points for being safe, and everyone got 5 points for making it another week in the competition.

I haven't been posting the scoresheet because it's so big, the writing would be too small to read if I reduced it to fit this forum. I post the points schedule at the beginning of my pool threads so people know how I arrive at the points. I'll repost it here:

POINTS SCHEDULE
    Episode Points
    +5 Each week in competition

Judgement Points
    +20 Winning designer
    +10 Top three designer
    0 Safe for the week
    -10 Bottom three designer
    -20 Auf'd designer

Season Points
    -30 Quit/kicked out
    +10 In Fashion Week
    +10 Second runner-up
    +20 1st runner-up
    +40 Season winner

Oh okay now I got it. I was just looking at the numbers you had after each designer and couldn't figure out how my lead designer won & I have 4 out of the top 5 designers still on & got 5 points. Like I said before this is just for fun...no biggie...heck I still have 3 episodes to still watch. Makes sense
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread