+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 1/10 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/10 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    A

Was AR a designer of Lifetime? Were they all Bravo people? I have a bad memory.
    No, it's a mix of Bravo and lifetime people.

In the final four ONLY Uli is a Bravo contestant.

The Bravo ones this season were - Wendy, Andrae, Kayne, Uli, and Suede.

Lifetime - Althea, Emilio, Peach, Casanova, Ivy, Anthony Ryan (AR), Laura Kathleen and Joshua.

So yeah... no obvious favoring Lifetime members. never /end sarcasm

And out of the lifetime ones - Casanova and I dare say Ivy were better designers than Joshua and Anthony Ryan.

Emilio I felt initially was pegged as the winner because everyone thought he should've won over Seth Aaron (I Disagree myself especially when he was saved after that washer bikini disaster while SA was almost if not always safe to top designer).

So yeah, after ARs HIDEOUS and in most cases elimination worthy dress he made for the Military lady but he's SAFE?! - I call foul.

Frankly if I were a Bravo contestant - especially any out of any contract to appear on a "PR" show - should say NO.

I mean, even last season, I liked Mondo AND felt he was screwed over with a Gretchen (sorry to the gal who says never mention her) win, but I felt that Austin Scarlett had the best runway of the three in the finals.
    Dragonlady and Babbred like this.

I didn't get to watch this episode b/c someone in my house deleted the recording...sigh. Oh well. Looking at the pics here is my take:

AR was too dark and something "off"with it. Josh's was just plain ugly and should have been sent home weeks ago. Emilo's was too heavy looking and did nothing for the model's body shape. I think Uli should have won simply because it was the only one that looked "light" and it fit the model's shape and enchanced her shape.

Overall I didn't like any of the designs though.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I actually loved Josh's second look. I would wear that to a spring wedding in a heartbeat. I would be happy with any of the 3 winning but if you doubt this can be a set-up for AR to win then you must also believe in unicorns too. The last AS version they had last year, Rami said they knew pretty much from the beginning that Mondo was going to win so none of them minded being eliminated.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I actually loved Josh's second look. I would wear that to a spring wedding in a heartbeat. I would be happy with any of the 3 winning but if you doubt this can be a set-up for AR to win then you must also believe in unicorns too. The last AS version they had last year, Rami said they knew pretty much from the beginning that Mondo was going to win so none of them minded being eliminated.
    I'm not so sure they "knew" but could deduce given the flack we fans had after Gretchen somehow defeated him with that awful runway she had. I mean the only interesting thing was the jewelry but this isn't project accessory (and there YES in her defense I'd say she'd been a better winner over Ben).

I say this because Austin's reaction post show as far as his face read that he felt cheated of the win. It looked like he said "rigged" in his face watching it post show, not "I knew that he was going to win but I"m going to be gracious" look.

I am not saying they "knew" before hand that this was for Mondo but the general feeling was it was a gut feeling they had and things that were said but not shown on air. I remember Rami saying he was just glad to get out of there. I can't find the link anymore but I do remember him saying they never knew this show was going to be without the regulars. They were never informed that Tim Gunn wasn't involved. I think if they had known most of them would not have participated. I honestly don't care who wins this season because I do like them all.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Thanks for sharing this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123