+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Project Runway - Season Eleven - premieres January 24th @ 9pm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Project Runway - Season Eleven - premieres January 24th @ 9pm

Seems like it was just a few weeks ago that DMITRY SHOLOKHOV won season ten and now we already know when season eleven will begin. Time flies when you're having fun!

Looks like they'll be keeping their Thursday night time slot.

All-Stars is quickly losing it's appeal and I am counting down the days to the return of Tim and Heidi. Mostly Tim, but yeah, a little bit for Heidi too.
    Allie, jucamer and Babbred like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Re: Project Runway - Season Eleven - premieres January 24th @ 9pm

Oooh...can't wait to see Tim again! And Heidi is better than this all stars chick, so will be glad to see her back too.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yay! Crossing my fingers for a good season. I always miss Tim when he's not on the show.
    Allie and Babbred like this.

FORT Fogey

We are overdue for a good season. Let's hope the casting goes well.
    Allie likes this.

Re: 12/13 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Rats, I just checked TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource and this season lasts until January 17, 2013 and right after that they are airing season 11. I think this was absolutely poor planning and over saturation of a series to the point I am honestly thinking of dropping it from my viewing schedule.
    Allie, mandmmom2 and Babbred like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Are we doing another pool Pikachu?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Sure, I'll probably keep doing pools until people tell me not to or stop participating.

I figure even if the show is bad, we can at least have fun with the pool. You don't even have to watch the season the whole way through. You can make your picks at the beginning of the season and then check in on the pool thread (or not) suring the season, then see at the end how you did.

I'm the only one who has to watch the season through to score the pool, but even with that sometimes I can get all the info I need to score the pool from Wikipedia, the show's website, or other places online.

I do agree that they're running a lot of PR's too close together. Its sort of like the quality is going down as the quantity of seasons have gone up. Perhaps they would be better to have Project Runway on every six months and devote more time to picking a good cast, thinking up more interesting and appropriate challenges instead of doing gimmicky ones, and giving the designers a little more time for each challenge.
    Last edited by pikachu; 12-18-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Allie and Babbred like this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Looks like Michael Kors will be absent for ALMOST the entire season and Zac Posen will be filling in for him. I will miss those quirky sayings Michael comes up with, but it will be nice to have a new face on the panel. As long as they don't get rid of Tim Gunn, I'm good!

Posen filling Kors' `Project Runway' hot seat - CenturyLink™
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Aww! I like Michael Kors' comments, even if I don't always agree with his judgements. I don't think I know Zac Posen.

The article mentioned the designers will be working in teams instead of as individuals. Yuck! I don't like that twist. Team challenges are not my favorite thing anyway so to do that the whole season through sounds like a disaster in the making.
    Allie, Photobabe and Babbred like this.

Zac Posen has guest-judged a few times. He judged S3's "black & white" challenge before the semifinals, when Andrea & Vincent were brought back into the competition. He's been on other times, but that's the one that comes to mind.

Teams...ugh. It's definitely shark-jumping time.

Does this mean they will start with a lot more designers, or will it be a shortened season? RuPaul's Drag Race just did their all-star season this way, and it was over in 7 or 8 weeks.

"Hey, let's take something that the fans (and designers) usually complain about, and make it a permanent part of the competition! That will improve things!"
    Allie, Dragonlady, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast