+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 11/8 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Glad Kane stayed. I thought his dress was nice. Even Andre has a nice look this challenge.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Finally watched the show tonight. I didn't get Emilio's win. There was nothing about his outfit that I liked. Anthony Ryan's was much nicer. Emilio's was discordant, and the jacket just didn't do anything for me.

I guess my dream of being a fashion icon will never come to pass. I tend to prefer looks that don't make me want to LOL.

Hubby and I both like the look of the hostess for this season. She wears clothes that aren't too tight and too short, like someone else we all know (cough*Heidi*cough).

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Well, that was a bit blah. I don't disagree with Emilio winning and I have no problem with First Person speaking Suede going home (though I kinda worry about him...he looks a bit off, health wise). But I guess I'm now trained now on the 90 minute episodes of the real PR and everything seemed so rushed. Anyone know who/the line or brand the 2 guys who were guest judges? I usually can at least tacitly peg who designers are, but these guys leave me confuzzled.

I love Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra. Jeff especially (the one wearing glasses). I think he's a teddy bear and they are a cute couple. I'm surprised and just happily learned that they design clothes for Uniqlo. I never heard of the store but they will soon be opening one here in the shopping mall where I work. Maybe I'll get to see them in the grand opening! Get to know them from the link below :

Jeffrey Costello & Robert Tagliapietra StyleLikeU

Jeffrey Costello & Robert Tagliapietra Closet Interview with StyleLikeU - YouTube

Costello Tagliapietra: Where to Get Inspiration for Fashion Designs - YouTube

COSTELLO TAGLIAPIETRA

Costello Tagliapietra | Spring Summer 2013 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive - YouTube

Jeffrey+Costello+Costello+Tagliapietra+Runway+_7azoJOHg2ol.jpg

I wish they also tailor for men because I love those cardigans that they wear.

thanks for the links...I didn't know who these guys were, but seeing their fashions in the video, I really wasnt' very impressed.
    Although I do think it's ironic that 2 people who dress for comfort and personal preference, no matter how Un-fashionable they are happen to be designers.
    Would have thought that designers love clothes and fashion....but apparently not with these two but they do look comfortable....which Tim Gunn and What Not To Wear taught me was a bad word.
    Are they a couple? And does anyone know why they want to look alike?

Can someone explain to me when we have all these professional fashion designers, many who have gone to school for the professional and can sketch and know the basic anatomy of the human female and have the measurements of their models still manage to make dresses so short that you can see the models groin and buttocks?
    justCoz, Allie and Babbred like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    thanks for the links...I didn't know who these guys were, but seeing their fashions in the video, I really wasnt' very impressed.
    Although I do think it's ironic that 2 people who dress for comfort and personal preference, no matter how Un-fashionable they are happen to be designers.
    Would have thought that designers love clothes and fashion....but apparently not with these two but they do look comfortable....which Tim Gunn and What Not To Wear taught me was a bad word.
    Are they a couple? And does anyone know why they want to look alike?
    Seriously, they look like Keebler elves. Some of the designers we see on the show sure have horrible personal fashion taste. Ironically, they usually do well in the competition while the designers who dress themselves great make horrible outfits for their models. Go figure.

I loved Anthony Ryan, Uli and Cassanova's dresses. I would have had AR winning, personally. Loved how he styled his model, too.

Suede's dress and the Kardashian-hair and styling on the model definitely deserved to go home, IMO. I also didn't like Ivy's white wispy addition to her jacket and skirt. It looked out of place and killed her look, IMO. Plus I just don't like her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12