Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 10/25 All Stars 2 - Premiere Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/25 All Stars 2 - Premiere Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Hmmmmm . . .

Wendy? Hivy? Josh?

Just how desperate WERE these people?

Wish Kayne's had won, too.

Has Uli lost weight? Liked her dress, but I hope she sticks to what she said and proves that she can do MORE than just "little dresses".

Peach? Like her, but, oh well!

Since she couldn't do any better than that, she DESERVED the boot.

WHAT was Andrae thinking??? Oh. OK. That's right. He WASN'T.

Will probably hang in to see when Wendy, Hivy and Josh unsheathe their claws.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Peach? An all-star? Not so much. Glad she got the boot.

Glad to see Casanova, Kayne and Emilio. I'm going for Emilio for the win though I know it's a super long shot. Love him!

You just know that being asked back to do an all star season just inflated some of the designer's already inflated egos. Won't be long before the claws come out and the drama starts. I wonder if Ivy and Joshua will team up against someone else, or rip each others throats out.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I think Peach is probably a very nice lady. But I don't think she ever belonged on this show. Her constant talk about how she's a tennis clothes designer (or something like that) says that she has her little nook and her mind and her future
    are all made up.....and she just can't think outside that little box so therefore, her designs won't be that good....and she keeps reminding us.

Anybody who's seen this show, and I would imagine those wanting to BE on the show has watched,.....knows that you have to be able to design all different kinds of things....duh.
    So, see you later, Peach....go find Project Tennis Court, where you belong.

and yes, I've had a stressful day where I had to just suck it up and do what had to be done, no matter what new complications popped up so Peach's excuses are sitting well with me tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Peach? An all-star? Not so much. Glad she got the boot.

Glad to see Casanova, Kayne and Emilio. I'm going for Emilio for the win though I know it's a super long shot. Love him!
    Casanova is here for redemption, and so far he's earning it. I felt he was ousted too early his season because the outfit was better made (and honestly, it'd be nice to have TWO All-Stars winners from a season where the winner was not deserved at all).

Kayne this is the first time I've seen him so I can't say too much yet.

Emilio - well, as long as he doesn't do a stupid washer French bikini again (well it looked like a thong bikini anyway), I will be OK with him winning. He was quite competitive against the eventual winner Seth Aaron, so he could do well.

Some of the others - Ivy, Wendy... yeah, they were desperate. I think though the producers were having trouble finding designers we liked from the earlier seasons. Some, such as Korto, have already competed at least twice (and she was second both times) and others probably HATE the way the show's handled now that they'd rather not have their work cheapened due to the shortened time frames.

Sadly the latter is why most likely the winner will be from a season post Irina's win (the first year it was on Lifetime) - they're used to the time limits.
    Allie and JohnnyK like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Anyone want to make any predictions of who goes home this week? I'm going to guess Andrae.

I don't suppose any of these designers will disappear in the night since they've been here before and know what to expect.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123