+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

Re: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

Snapping Heels closed the show once again (the little attention whore!).
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

I'm exchanging Althea for Uli and bringing in a new master designer in Emilio.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm going to add Uli to my team but just as a regular designer. I'll wait until the following week to designate a new master designer. The way things are going this season, it would be just my luck to appoint a new master designer and then they would be the next one eliminated.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm exchanging Althea for Uli and bringing in a new master designer in Emilio.
    I'm sorry but you can't add two new designers to your team. You can add either Uli or Emilio to your team in place of Althea and then choose any one of your pool team to be your new master designer.

Here are all the pool teams, to remind people of who they have left on their team.

Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Please add Emilio to Calamine Notions . . . I don't love his work, but he's the only one I can stand who is not already on my team. LOL.

I'm trying to decide between Ivy (much nicer this season than she used to be) or Laura Kathleen. Their clothes appeal to me. I'll let you know, pikachu, as soon as I've made a choice, which will most likely be the wrong one.

I'm not going to choose Anthony Ryan even though he earns a lot of points. I don't like his designs and I though the one he just did was horrid, so I'll forego the points.

I don't like Casanova or Joshua, so I won't be adding them. One hopes that someday these designers will focus more on their own designs and hopes rather than on the real or perceived shortcomings of their competitors.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It's a dilemma, alright! There's a reason I didn't choose the remaining people to be on my team in the first place.

I don't like Laura Kathleen or Ivy as people or as designers.

I like Casanova's designs better now than his first season of Project Runway but overall I'm not enthused by his looks. His dress this week was one of the best he's done.

Uli is a nice enough lady but her design aesthetic doesn't appeal to me and she does too much of the same thing over and over.

Of the people I have, I like Emilio's designs the most but it concerns me that he's in the bottom three this week. It might be a mistake to make him my master designer and then have him go home right away.

I'm swaying between choosing Anthony Ryan and Uli as my master designer. The judges seems to like both of them so I have higher hopes of them both staying in to the end. Between the two of them, I like Anthony Ryan's designs better.

Alrighty, then...I'll add Uli only and make her my master designer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I will add Uli because she has a cool name.

You like it because it rhymes with your forum name. Maybe you should change your name to Ali to match hers! lol
    Allie likes this.

I'll add Casavova to my team, Cat Walk, please.
    Allie likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread