+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

I've always wanted to close a show; closers are usually the snappiest numbers and my fashions rocked the four people left in the audience.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PrickedFingers and Snapping Heels in the bottom two? Sounds like two accident-prone models! lol

I don't know if I missed seeing this in the thread, Pikachu, but I was wondering if and when we will be able to replace a designer that's been eliminated. Or, will this one be a no-switch pool?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hadn't even thought about doing switches yet. It seemed early in the season but I guess we are quite a few episodes in. Does everyone want to do the usual team update (add a designer plus change your master designer) or just stick with what we have to the end? I don't think my chances are too great either way so I'm fine with whatever everyone else wants. If we decide to do it, we might still be able to get changes in before the next episode.

I'd like to implement the team update, but I'm okay with however or whenever you want to allow it, pikachu. It doesn't have to be this week. I think there are eight designers left, so I'd think anywhere between 8 and 6 remaining would be a good time. I'll go along with the concensus.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Thanks for bringing it up, Florimel!

Everyone else, let me know what you'd like to do and we can decide which week to do it. Next week would be good, before people might be gone for the holidays.

I was going to go visit my dad between Christmas and New Years but it doesn't look like he's going to be home on time so I'll probably stay in town for Christmas. He had surgery on his shoulder and planned to head home after recovery but his shoulder's not healing like it's supposed to so it's likely he'll have to have a second surgery.

Whatever everybody else wants to do is fine by me. If you do decide to allow a switch & if I don't get back on here I will switch Laura Kathleen with Anthony Ryan Auld. I had him at first but then got him confused with Joshua. I don't remember Laura at all & she is a wee bit of a witch so I am not liking her.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I don't know who to add to my team. I don't really like any of the designers not on my current team. I suppose I'll add Uli since the judges fawn over her. I'll decide for sure after the next episode.

Sorry about your dad, pikachu. :-( whatever everyone else wants to do is fine by me.

Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool Results
    Episode 6

ITíS ADD/EXCHANGE WEEK!
    One thing about All-Stars seasons of reality shows is that theyíre unpredictable. Three of our pool teams have already lost their master designer and weíre pretty early in the game! Four teams have lost two designers, four teams have lost one designer, and one team (Runway Diva) hadnít lost any designers yet.

Donít lose hope, though, because you can add a designer to your team to replace one youíve lost and choose a new master designer if youíre current one has been eliminated or isnít performing as you had hoped. Since this is the holidays, Iíll give two weeks for pool teams to submit their changes.

You have until December 19th to let me know what changes you want to make.
    If you submit your changes before the show on Dec. 13th, your new members will begin earning points starting with that episode. Changes made after the 13th will apply starting with the Dec. 20th show.

Judges' Results
    Safe: Casanova, Joshua
    Judges liked: Anthony Ryan, Laura, Uli
    Judges didnít like: Althea, Emilio, Ivy
    Winner: Laura
    Bottom two: Althea, Ivy
    Eliminated: Althea

Designer Scores
    Althea Harper: -5 points
    Anthony Ryan: 7 points
    Casanova: 5 points
    Emilio Sosa: 3 points
    Ivy Higa: 0 points
    Joshua McKinley: 5 points
    Laura Kathleen: 15 points
    Uli Herzner: 7 points

Weekly Scores
    Calamine Notions: 26 points
    Cat Walk: 9 points
    Me Sew Crazy!: 27 points
    PrickedFingers!: 12 points
    Raising Kayne: 15 points
    Runway Diva: 33 points
    Schmata Wars: 13 points
    Snapping Heels: 2 points
    Team Bossy Pants: 7 points

Team Rankings
    1. Runway Diva: 179 points
    2. Me Sew Crazy!: 170 points
    3. Calamine Notions: 136 points
    4. Schmata Wars: 127 points
    5. Cat Walk: 114 points
    6. Raising Kayne: 112 points
    7. Team Bossy Pants: 110 points
    8. PrickedFingers!: 99 points
    9. Snapping Heels: 68 points

Runway Diva remains in first place. Me Sew Crazy is in second. Calamine Notions moved up to third place. Schmata Wars fell to fourth. Cat Walk is in fifth. Raising Kayne moved up to sixth place. Team Bossy Pants went down to seventh. Pricked Fingers stayed in eighth place and Snapping Heels closed the show once again (the little attention whore!).

Runway Diva got the highest weekly score, second week in a row!

Their reward is a Project Runway Christmas tree, with ornaments featuring the judges and contestants from past seasons, plus two tree toppers. One is an angel modeled after Heidi Klum and the other is a star with Tim Gunn on it. Make it work, Runway Diva!

+ Reply to Thread