+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

Re: Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool

Miss Bunny...struts her 50-to-dead size 2 Old Navy clad butt down the runway wearing her knock-off Uggs...Ivy is GONE. What in the world was she thinking with that dress???? The print itseld was great...but she needed to rework it like Anthony did.
    I am fine with a fine dress Issac...but dear lord I loved Anthony's dress but at $500 I can't afford it.

Excited news here...my son bought me a real(not knock-off) Michael Kors purse for Christmas! I love it; it is orange, has the MK logo fob & dust jacket but no way wil I carry it in the winter...or in rain...or in the bright summer sunlight...or well out of the house...LOL
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PA Snow Bunny, too funny! I would carry it everywhere!!!! I was just talking to a friend about purses and MK was brought up. I just can't bring myself to pay that much money for a purse or an outfit!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Project Runway All-Stars 2 Pool Results
    Episode 9

Judges' Results
    Judges liked: Anthony Ryan, Uli
    Judges didn’t like: Emilio, Ivy, Joshua
    Winner: Anthony Ryan
    Bottom two: Ivy, Joshua
    Eliminated: Ivy

Designer Scores
    Anthony Ryan: 15 points
    Emilio Sosa: 3 points
    Ivy Higa: -5 points
    Joshua McKinley: 0 points
    Uli Herzner: 7 points

Weekly Scores
    Calamine Notions: 40 points
    Cat Walk: 25 points
    Me Sew Crazy!: 33 points
    PrickedFingers!: 22 points
    Raising Kayne: 28 points
    Runway Diva: 28 points
    Schmata Wars: 13 points
    Snapping Heels: 24 points
    Team Bossy Pants: 9 points

Team Rankings
    1. Runway Diva: 281 points
    2. Me Sew Crazy!: 267 points
    3. Calamine Notions: 260 points
    4. Raising Kayne: 214 points
    5. Schmata Wars: 188 points
    6. Cat Walk: 178 points
    7. Team Bossy Pants: 164 points
    8. Snapping Heels: 158 points
    9. PrickedFingers!: 155 points

Sorry it took so long to get scores posted. My give-a-darn is busted. Between being on vacation and missing Tim Gunn and the regular judges, I just felt no hurry to get my stuff together.

The only movement on the leaderboard was Cat Walk switching places with Team Bossy Pants. Just goes to show that even the most domineering, in control woman often finds out that the cat is the true boss of the house. We don't see the cat cleaning up our bathrooms and preparing our meals for us, do we??? And who goes to work every day while the other one stays home and naps? Surely not the cat!

Calamine Notions got the highest weekly score. I want to throw a shoe at her. She's making the rest of us look like dodos! I hope you break out in a rash that even calamine lotion can't fix. Haha! Just kidding...Congratulations.
    Allie likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

So I'm sitting here telling my friend about the great imaginary gifts you invent, and all I get is best wishes for a rash!!!! LOL.
    Allie likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Awww, I hate to disappoint. Let's see what I can dig out of the prize crate...How about I have the Property Brothers build you a huge walk-in closet and give you a gift card for $700 for outfits to put in your closet. I would suggest you not spend the prize money at Elie Tahari because that would only get you one dress. Your money can go further elsewhere.
    Allie and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    PA Snow Bunny, too funny! I would carry it everywhere!!!! I was just talking to a friend about purses and MK was brought up. I just can't bring myself to pay that much money for a purse or an outfit!!!
    I'm afraid of getting it dirty. It is snowing up here! I think it is a crazy amount to pay for a purse myself which is the reason I couldn't do it. I am going to put some money for it back in his account though and this will cover my birthday, mothers day & fathers day gifts. Yea weird he buys me a fathers day gift but he doesn't have a father...father's choice.
    Allie likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I'm afraid of getting it dirty. It is snowing up here! I think it is a crazy amount to pay for a purse myself which is the reason I couldn't do it. I am going to put some money for it back in his account though and this will cover my birthday, mothers day & fathers day gifts. Yea weird he buys me a fathers day gift but he doesn't have a father...father's choice.

Not weird, sweet. It speaks volumes as to how he views your role(s) in his life.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    [/B]

Not weird, sweet. It speaks volumes as to how he views your role(s) in his life.
    Sounds like a good kid.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Episode 8

Judges' Results
    Judges liked: Anthony Ryan, Emilio, Uli
    Judges didn’t like: Ivy, Joshua, Laura
    Winner: Anthony Ryan
    Bottom two: Ivy, Laura
    Eliminated: Laura
    Ding dong the witch is dead! Last week they eliminated the wrong designer and sure enough she landed the bottom 2 again and was auf'ed! Pretty much, last week's Top 3 should be the 3 in the finale and were the right top 3 since the show started. Next to go should be Joshua.

Episode 10

Judges' Results
    Judges liked: Joshua, Uli
    Judges didn’t like: Anthony Ryan, Emilio
    Winner: Joshua
    Bottom two: Anthony Ryan, Emilio
    Eliminated: Nobody

Designer Scores
    Anthony Ryan: 3 points
    Emilio Sosa: 3 points
    Joshua McKinley: 15 points
    Uli Herzner: 7 points

Weekly Scores
    Calamine Notions: 31 points
    Cat Walk: 6 points
    Me Sew Crazy!: 24 points
    PrickedFingers!: 10 points
    Raising Kayne: 31 points
    Runway Diva: 31 points
    Schmata Wars: 13 points
    Snapping Heels: 17 points
    Team Bossy Pants: 29 points

Team Rankings
    1. Runway Diva: 312 points
    2. Me Sew Crazy!: 291 points
    2. Calamine Notions: 291 points
    3. Raising Kayne: 245 points
    4. Schmata Wars: 201 points
    5. Team Bossy Pants: 193 points
    6. Cat Walk: 184 points
    7. Snapping Heels: 175 points
    8. PrickedFingers!: 165 points

Team Rankings stayed mostly the same this week, except that Calamine Notions inched up into second place with Me Sew Crazy.

Here’s my prognosis for the pool teams as we get closer to the finale:

Runway Diva has a comfortable lead over the other teams and still has all four designers in play, including her master designer, Anthony Ryan. I would place money on Runway Diva being the winner of the pool. I don’t see how anyone can overtake her at this point.

Me Sew Crazy is down one designer so they’re unlikely to rise to first place. Their best bet would be if Uli was eliminated next since she’s the only designer not on their team. That wouldn’t get them to first place but it might secure their place in second.

Calamine Notions also has a full pool team and could very well end the pool in second place. They can’t beat Runway Diva because they both have the same pool team, including the same master designer, so whatever affects Runway Diva will affect them, too. They both go up or they both go down.

Raising Kayne (my team!) also has the same team members as Runway Diva and Calamine Notions so they’re stuck in the same order as those two. Too far behind to catch up with Me Sew Crazy, the best this team can hope for is to come in fourth place.

Schmata Wars only has two designers left—Emilio and Uli. Emilio’s fate is questionable but Uli has been performing strongly and even won many challenges. Their biggest competition in the pool is Team Bossy Pants.

Like Schmata Wars, Team Bossy Pants has two designers left. Both of them have Uli on their team but Team Bossy Pants has her as their master designer. If Emilio lasts longer in the competition than Joshua, Schmata Wars could come out on top in this rivalry. If Joshua lasts longer, or if Uli wins the competition, Team Bossy Pants could be the victor.

Cat Walk is in bad shape—there’s no easy way to say it. They only have one designer left so all of their eggs are in one basket. Fortunately, their remaining designer is Anthony Ryan and he’s their master designer. If you had to put all your eggs in one designer’s basket, he’d be a good choice. Cat Walk got a lot of points earlier in the pool so there’s a slim chance they could keep ahead of Snapping Heels and Pricked Fingers.

Snapping Heels is close enough to Cat Walk to give them some competition for their spot. They have two designers left, including their master designer, Uli. The best scenario for Snapping Heels is if both of her designers make it to the finale and Uli wins. If Anthony Ryan wins, the points they’d get from Uli might not be enough to offset the double points Cat Walk would get from Anthony Ryan.

Could Pricked Fingers be a shoe-in for the Wooden Shoe award? It’s hard to tell at this point. They have two designers on their pool team, but neither is a master designer. Their best bet is if Anthony Ryan is the next designer eliminated because that would wipe out Cat Walk’s one remaining designer and still leave them with Uli to win points for their team. It’s a long shot but if it works out, they could at least end the pool in second to last place. Although they’ll miss out on getting a nifty trophy.

The highest weekly score is a three-way split between Runway Diva, Raising Kayne, and Calamine Notions.

In honor of this event, everyone in the pool gets a banana split! The three highest-scoring teams get to choose the flavors of ice cream to go in the split. I choose Heavenly Hash because it’s one of my favorites—marshmallows, chocolate chips, roasted almonds, plus chocolate. Yumm! You can have as much whipped cream, cherries, and sprinkles as you want on your splits.
    Last edited by pikachu; 01-04-2013 at 03:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread