+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 10/18 Finale Pt. 2 Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/18 Finale Pt. 2 Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    No, I think the bar was set pretty low this season.

Project Runway is reminding me of Hell's Kitchen. Maybe it started off legitimately enough but as it got to be more demanding, higher-quality contestants stopped applying so the show started hyping up the petty drama to carry the show. I no longer watch Hell's Kitchen and I hope Project Runway doesn't follow suit!
    I could not agree with you more. This season bombed. Really big bomb. Tanked. Sucked. I did not like one garment.

Now that Heidi is in love with her body guard maybe we will see this show pick up. I think the problem this season was Heidi not being invested because her personal life was in tormoil. Moving from Bravo to Lifetime should not have made this big a difference. Fingers crossed that this show goes back to the nifty program that this has always been.

I just hope I never have to see an exposed zipper up the back of a dress, ever again. Please.
    pikachu, Arielflies and Allie like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yes! No more super-sized zippers snaking down the entire back of a dress! And no more booty shorts on the runway or Frankenstein boots.
    Allie likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

FORT Newbie

I was watching the first four seasons of PR and I noticed that the shows' success depends on the quality of the designers...
    Apparently now no one wants to take any risks! No one wants to WOW! No collection wants to tell a story!
    They all just pretty much presented what they usually did throughout the season...(except for Dimitri)

I feel bad for Christopher for loosing it.
    But he needs to realize that if he really wants to make it - He'll need to deal with his insecurities!
    {YAY for my first post }
    sweetpea likes this.

RoxyBella! We're glad you joined!

I agree about Chris, and I think that dealing with pressure and insecurities like that will come with time.
    RoxyBella likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345