+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

9/27 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

"It's Fashion Baby" -- yep, the dreaded baby challenge. Brought to you by this week's blatant sponsor placement, Babies 'R Us. Everyone into their car seats!

Forum threads will be reopened after the show airs on the West coast -- 10:30PM PT / 1:30 AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-27-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

LOL! Dmitry: "We walk into the baby store, and Heidi is there, and Heidi has like 105 kids."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Hey, now Kors' Garanimals crack from years ago would have relevance!

But good god, these fake babies are such a PITA. I'd be stabbing that piece of crap with scissors or tossing it off the balcony.

My reply to Heidi's initial "How do you like your babies?" would have been "It's a good thing this room has no windows..."

(Note to those not watching -- she was talking about the fake dolls, not any real babies...)

Ya know, I'm kinda bummed that Ven isn't around for this challenge. That could have been hilarious to see his horror at his new models.
    babymay, ness, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

How do these moms carry babies in 4 inch heels? I can't carry myself in 2.5 inch heels.
    Allie and Babbred like this.

Eh, I thought Melissa should have gone home. I like her and all, but I thought the impracticality of the dress trumped the "sample sale" of Elena's outfit. At least Elena wasn't matchy-matchy Granimals.
    Shoepie, Endit, ladygreco and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

MFWalkoff wrote:
    Re: 9/20 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**
    Is it just me, or do they have more trouble finding quality designers at all the casting calls now? Or is the problem that they don't explain the nature of the challenges to the designers well enough? I just feel like I've seen an endless runway of amateur crap this year (with a few exceptions, of course...)
    I think Heidi has moved on from this being her baby, no pun intended. It seems mechanical. Cast the designers, give them less time, forget about choosing models and get this show rolling and out of the way. It feels very rushed and lacking in love from production.

This challenge was the worst to date. Are they trying to compete with other reality shows that offer high adventure? The dolls were annoying and stole any pleasure the viewer could possibly muster. And slap together something for the mother, too?! Nope, that didn't work at all.

The swift time frame doesn't allow the designers to develop relationships and banter. They are all too stressed.

Moving from Bravo and to LA is where the problem started but it has taken a sharp dive this season.

The mothers clothes were a mess and the kid outfits were okay. I would not have dressed my son's in anything except the onesie that didn't win but they all liked (navy blue). And I would not dress my daughter in a dress that had snap on flowers because they would have to be washed seperately. Even Suri Cruise wears more practical garments! Never thought those words would tumble from my lips.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-28-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Endit likes this.

FORT Fogey

I had to mute the show. There must be some kind of electronic turn- on so that all were crying together. I laughed when Tim took them all to day care......I wonder if production realized that they were over-doing an already bad idea and no work was going to get done.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are pictures of the fashions from this week's episode:

Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast