+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Project Runway All Stars 2 (Premieres 10/25) - News & Speculation

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Project Runway All Stars 2 (Premieres 10/25) - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Tim needs to start his own spinoff reality show. Something like Fashion Bootcamp, where the designers have a new obstacle to overcome each week (overweight clients, giving twins completely different looks, outfits that go from work to evening with a few simple changes, etc) and Tim mentors them through it. Instead of having an elimination each week, have all designers stay in until the end and then pick a winner. They could still have judging every week and declare a winner for the week to keep everyone on track and let designers know what they need to work on.

I hope Uli has branched out to doing more. I got tired of seeing the same drapey, beachy dresses from her week after week.
    I really like this idea. Too bad you're not in a position to pitch it to either the PR juggernaut or Lifetime.
    Allie and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Peach and Wendy???? Really?!?!?
    jucamer likes this.

Project Runway All Stars 2 (Premieres 10/25) - News & Speculation

I'm not really liking many of these so called all-stars. Of course I'll be tuned in, but as of now, I'm not all that excited about it.

Day glo drama queen Josh? Oh yay. :what:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Valar Morghulis

Re: Project Runway All Stars 2

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Oh, yuck...why did they have to include Wendy Pepper as an Allstar??? Oh, well. At least Gretchen isn't in the lineup. I'm most excited about Kayne and Anthony Ryan returning. Casanova didn't impress me the first time and I remember not caring for Peach.

I can't stand either her or Hivy. I cannot believe that they chose the latter to come back. That smacks of Lifetime drama all the way. If I had to have one of them, though, I would almost rather it be Wretchen. If I remember, it was Hivy who initiated most of the bullying of Michael C, while Wretchen was more of a follower.

I take it that Wendy was just as bad? Oh, boy. Don't mind Casanova and I always root for an older designer so I'll give Peach the benefit of the doubt.

I hate it when they don't have Tim as the mentor. It just isn't Project Runway without him!

Amen.
    Allie likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I had successfully blocked all memory of Ivy from my mind, the until now. What a horror she was to Michael C. Is she actually coming back?

jucamer likes this.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I had successfully blocked all memory of Ivy from my mind, the until now. What a horror she was to Michael C. Is she actually coming back?

Her hair looked different, but it was definitely her. She even said in the commercial, "Last time, I was known as a b****."
    Allie likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Peach and Wendy???? Really?!?!?
    Peach is Ok but hasn't she been on the show 10X already? Wendy

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I remember liking Uli, Anthony Ryan, and Andrae (though what's the point of Andrae being there without Santino's Tim Gunn impersonation?). I think I have favorable memories of Kayne, Suede, and Peach, but that's about it. The rest--keep 'em off my screen. Though I say that, I might still watch at least until the ones I like are eliminated. And I totally agree with the "too soon" sentiment above.

I'm glad they have more of the designers from the Bravo run in this upcoming edition. I didn't get to see any of them because I didn't at the time have the channel.

I can't stand Ivy either, but at least it's not Gretchen because she won... maybe the ONLY reason it was worth it for her to win.

Casanova was surprisingly one of my faves - sometimes questionable taste (the first challenge outfit) but he did go out on a GOOD outfit in my opinion (one that he shouldn't have been eliminated for save it was too "matronly).

He's a hoot to listen to regardless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast