+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I did not have strong opinions this episode. I know it is harder to do a print than a solid.

The one thing that did stand out was Ven's. I did not like that. A person would have to be seven foot tall to wear that print.
    Allie likes this.
    You can do it!

The judges have never let someone go because of a bad attitude. I think it was Kors who said: we have to remember this is a design show not a personality contest. And I think it is no different with Ven and they want to make sure no one can accuse them of sending him home because of his attitude.

But really, this last challenge should have been enough to send him home based on his design. As much as I am not a fan of Gunnar's, he should have stayed longer than Ven.

I do not understand why Elena is still there, I think the stuff she designs is beyond ugly. And her attitude is not all that great either.
    Florimel, jucamer and Photobabe like this.

FORT Fogey

Jaytwo is right, after all they let Jeffrey win and he was so obnoxious
    Florimel likes this.

And of course, nobody has mentioned...I'm sorry, I won't mention her name. Her attitude was disgusting, and she didn't even have the excuse of being a great designer. I think that was the single biggest judging mistake I have ever seen on a reality show.

Well, maybe the judges can't/won't eliminate Ven, but that doesn't mean I can't root for his attitude to come back and bite him in the rear end.
    jucamer likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234