+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/23 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Do you have a link that states this???
    Got the info from Tim Gunn's Vlog's over at on his Facebook page and from various articles over the years. The ones that are privy to all the going ons are the camera people and the producers. Tim Gunn comes in for the mentoring, Heidi comes in and tapes the intros to the challenges and later comes in for the judging. Tim is there for the runway presentation and he listens to the judging which is why we always got such fabulous tidbits when he was doing his vlogs. It's the same over at Survivor when Jeff Probst see the episodes as they air. He does not do the editing or has approval for the finals cuts he just knows his part in the show. Tim also has mentioned several times that the judging can go on for a couple of hours and what we see as viewers is just a small segment of that.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the information Bearcata

FORT Fogey

I actually like the skirt Ven made for her. She has a distinct waistline. A black top would have done the trick.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

As a large girl myself, I wouldn't want a slit on my skirt going that high. Plus it seems inappropriate for work. I would not feel confident wearing a skirt like that. I'd only feel cheap.

Besides that, heavy people don't want to wear all black all the time. It's depressing enough being overweight, fighting self-esteem issues, and having people picking on you without dressing like you're in mourning, too.

I think it's more of a personal taste thing, though. I have a feeling that even if I was skinny, I would be self-conscious and uncomfortable wearing a slitted skirt like that. Maybe if it was a short slit, backed with fabric or on the side I would be ok with it.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789