+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought Raul would be gone two episodes in a row but I think the judges spared him that embarrassing moment. Would have been a PR first. Also when the judges said that they already gave him a chance by bringing him back and still landed in the bottom two, I thought he was gone for good. I thought Andrea would have been gone next anyway if she hadn't left because she lacks creativity.

FORT Fogey

We have been around PR long enough to know that time constraints and partner contraints are part of the show so it doesn't bother me. Of course the quality would be better if everybody had as long as they need to do the dress.....but that isn;t the premise of the show.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I love Ven's work and don't find him obnoxious or arrogant. He seems confident, but his work is immaculate! He makes such beautiful clothes.

I wanted to weigh in on the time constraints they are under. I completely agree that I would rather see the designers have more time so that we can see better finished products. I especially felt that they should have been granted more time on this last challenge. They were not given any additional time, even though there was a lot of time wasted with Andrea leaving and announcements of that, and then Koonan leaving and Squiggy coming back. Why couldn't they give them another day? It's almost like the producers are trying to create more drama by putting the pressure on, but I watch the show for the creations that walk down the runway, not for the catfights. I would love to see more fashion and more creation, which needs more time!
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345