+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Although I'm not sorry to see Andrea go...I just wish there would be an older person who could go the whole way and do well. Just doesn't seem to happen.
    I probably feel that way because I'm old and want to cheer for another oldster.
    I totally understand. I always root for the older contestants just so that the young whippersnappers will see that life--and fashion--don't end once you turn 30. Alas, though, something happens and they always wash out.

And yes, I'm biased because I'm a tad bit beyond whippersnapper myself.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I was impressed with Christopher when he was very happy to be working with A....saying that she had a lot of experience and knowledge from which he could learn. He did go into the parttner ship with a positive attitude. Sorry she disappointed him and their client.... and ultimately all of PR .
    Allie, cubsfan55 and Babbred like this.

I have watched the first two episodes, but haven't paid attention to many names yet. I haven't picked any favorites either. I was pulling for Andrea though, because I like to see a contestant over 40 doing well, but I didn't care for her work. Why can't they find a contestant of a mature age that is outstanding? I would think think there would be many. In fact I would think that PR would have a bunch of great talent to compete on their show, instead of only a couple of standouts. I guess it's for the drama.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I saw Kenley's picture from the Emmy's last night and she most definitely did not wear the winning dress. It was a strapless floral dress with a similar waistline, but that's true of pretty much all of her clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I saw Kenley's picture from the Emmy's last night and she most definitely did not wear the winning dress. It was a strapless floral dress with a similar waistline, but that's true of pretty much all of her clothes.
    I'm not surprised - could it be because of all the flak on Ven they wanted to ensure his work wasn't featured so he got any good PR?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234