+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 7/19 Road to the Runway & Premiere Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/19 Road to the Runway & Premiere Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FYI: While this is season 10 of Project Runway, the show has not been on the air 10 years. Season 1 aired December 1, 2007, so technically it has been on the air 7 years and 7 months. Way to confuse people.
    Allie, cubsfan55 and Dragonlady like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    FYI: While this is season 10 of Project Runway, the show has not been on the air 10 years. Season 1 aired December 1, 2007, so technically it has been on the air 7 years and 7 months. Way to confuse people.
    Maybe it is 10 in reality tv years? Kind of like dog years ;-)

pikachu, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to post all these designs on the Runway....
    It helps me (and others) so much to be able to refer to the designs without having to bounce back and forth from another website...and we can quickly see what others are talking about in their posts, etc.
    Just a very helpful way for us to use....and I know it takes a lot of work and time...so thank you...thank you.
    cubsfan55 and Photobabe like this.

There have been years where they rushed an additional season into production, rather than doing just one a year at the same time each year. So there are more seasons of PR than years. It's still surprising that we've reached 10 seasons so fast, considering there was a year-and-a-half gap while Bravo and Lifetime were fighting over the show.

Technically this is the 11th season, but they've decided not to number the All-Star seasons the same way, just calling them "All-Stars 2012" etc.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    pikachu, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to post all these designs on the Runway....
    It helps me (and others) so much to be able to refer to the designs without having to bounce back and forth from another website...and we can quickly see what others are talking about in their posts, etc.
    Just a very helpful way for us to use....and I know it takes a lot of work and time...so thank you...thank you.
    You're welcome, dragonlady! I know from past experiences it's so much easier to discuss Project Runway if you have pictures to reference. It's hard to see the outfits in detail when viewing them on a tv screen so the pictures from the official site give you the best look at the fashions. Plus other people may notice something in an outfit I didn't notice. If I was going by memory of the fashions alone, I wouldn't be able to see for myself what they were talking about.

I might not be willing to go through so much effort for any other reality show but I love Project Runway so much, it's worth it!
    Jezebella likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Season 1 started December 1, 2004. Otherwise, absolutely correct!

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the pictures...they are invaluable for the middle ranking people. You see the dress once and then the designers are sent from the stage. Looking them over now, it is interesting to see that there are others that didn't make the top or bottom three and you wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Season 1 started December 1, 2004. Otherwise, absolutely correct!
    Too much time spent on the computer coordinating eye and finger. Bad finger, bad finger. At least I did the math right.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

There's a great recap of the first episode at Entertainment Weekly: Project Runway season premiere recap: Heidi Loves Her Snuggie | Season 10 Episode 01 | EW.com

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

The article was interesting, but I saw something in the picture I hadn't noticed on the show. Heidi's dress - which was WAYYYYYY too tight, also featured sheer fabric down the sides of the skirt? With (obviously) no undergarments?

She's lucky that the cops on Times Square didn't pick her up for suspected solicitation - like all the other "hoochie mamas" walking the streets.

Sorry - in no way was that "fashion" . . . which, to me, infers at least a modicum of good taste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast