+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Project Runway 10 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 10 Pool

Project Runway 10 Pool Results
    Episode 11

We had a shakeup on the leaderboard! WhiteFlag has been gaining momentum for the past few weeks and this week with both winning designers, Christopher and Sonjia, on their team, they managed to overtake AZChristianDior and capture the #1 spot.

AZChristianDior still has a comfortable lead over 3rd place pool team, Thari, and there are just 11 points separating them from WhiteFlag so this battle isn’t over yet.

Christopher and Sonjia were the highest-scoring designers this week.
    Tim spoke to Elena first in the workroom.
    Fabio was the first to show on the runway.

Christopher was the winner for the girl’s look this week and Sonjia was the winner for the boy’s look.
    The judges liked Dmitry and Fabio.
    Melissa and Elena were in the bottom two.
    Elena was eliminated.

Here are the individual designer scores:

Christopher Palu: 20 points
    Dmitry Sholokhov: 7 points
    Elena Slivnyak: -3 points
    Fabio Costa: 9 points
    Melissa Fleis: 0 points
    Sonjia Williams: 20 points

Weekly team scores:

AZChristianDior: 47 points
    Beer Gun: 15 points
    Heidi Gets 2 Votes: 60 points
    Kors Ho: 49 points
    “Kors”poral Punishment: 34 points
    Thari: 43 points
    WhiteFlag: 76 points

Team rankings and total scores:

1st: WhiteFlag (481 points)
    2nd: AZChristianDior (470 points)
    3rd: Thari (362 points)
    4th: “Kors”poral Punishment (326 points)
    5th: Kors Ho (325 points)
    6th: Beer Gun (192 points)

For having the highest weekly score, WhiteFlag gets to leave the kids at daycare and spend the day getting pampered. She’ll get a makeover, a massage, and $200 spending money to buy some new outfits to wear when she’s out for lunch with her other mom friends.

Beer Gun’s punishment for having the lowest score is to watch the kids while WhiteFlag is out, making sure they’re fed, rocked, and given a diaper change when needed.
    NFL1 and AZChristian like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 12

WhiteFlag managed to just barely keep the top spot of the leaderboard this week. They took a hit with Sonjia being eliminated. AZChristian didn’t have Sonjia on their team so they rose up to within 2 points of WhiteFlag. Thari and the two Kors (“Kors”poral Punishment and Kors Ho) have been locked in the same positions for a few weeks. Only an act of God can save Beer Gun from coming in last in the pool at this point.

Oh, well. You win some, you lose some, and at least there’s Project Runway All-Stars 2 coming up so people who didn’t do well in this pool can take another crack at winning. I’ll be posting more details on that in a few days so stay tuned!

Christopher and Sonjia were the highest-scoring designers this week.
    Tim spoke to Elena first in the workroom.
    Fabio was the first to show on the runway.
    Christopher was the first declared in.
    Dmitry was the winner this week.
    Sonjia was eliminated.

Dmitry, Christopher, Fabio, & Melissa will continue on to the Fashion Week challenge next week. I didn’t yet include scores for making it to Fashion Week because usually the judges pick 2 or 3 designers to show at the Fashion Week while 1 or 2 designers get to make a collection for it but get eliminated before they can show.

Christopher Palu: 10 points
    Dmitry Sholokhov: 15 points
    Fabio Costa: 5 points
    Melissa Fleis: 9 points
    Sonjia Williams: -5 points

Weekly team scores:

AZChristianDior: 44 points
    Beer Gun: 10 points
    Heidi Gets 2 Votes: 24 points
    Kors Ho: 25 points
    “Kors”poral Punishment: 40 points
    Thari: 30 points
    WhiteFlag: 35 points

1st: WhiteFlag (516 points)
    2nd: AZChristianDior (514 points)
    3rd: Thari (392 points)
    4th: “Kors”poral Punishment (366 points)
    5th: Kors Ho (350 points)
    6th: Beer Gun (202 points)

AZChristianDior is the winner with the highest weekly score. Their reward is an invitation to a ball at Oheka Castle, an avant garde dress to wear to the event, and the Electric Fantasie makeup collection of their choice. Whether they’re an enchanted queen, a seductive temptress, a wise mystic, or an artsy muse, they’ll be the belle of the ball!

Beer Gun got the lowest weekly score. As a result, they’ll be turned into a coach with horses to take AZChristianDior to the ball. They’ll return to their human form at the stroke of midnight.

The end is so close. Next week, Tim goes on hometown visits and we find out which designers are going to Fashion Week. The following week is the finale where we find out which designer wins Project Runway and, more importantly, who wins the pool!
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-05-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Can short, chubby, old people (me) even WEAR avant garde? LOL. Oh what the heck . . . I'll never see those people again. Bring it on!

By the way, Pikachu, I have really LOVED your Pool Updates. Lots of fun, lots of creativity. Thanks for doing such a great job!

AZChristianDior

I agree! Thank you!

Maybe it won't be so bad to be a horse and carriage for a night?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Yikes! I apparently never posted pool results last week!

I can't find a scoresheet for last week, either. I just threw out a bunch of papers last week and that might have been in them. I'll lhave to figure out last week's scores and post them before I can finalize this week's scores.

I'm sorry about the mix-up. I had a lot going on Friday and apparently this slipped through the cracks.
    eh, no biggie. declare everyone the winner, give equal points and we start a new week. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! ;-)

Episode 13

There wasn’t much happening on the show this week. Mostly it was just Tim making hometown visits to the designers while they worked on their collections for Fashion Week.

Tim spoke to Fabio first in the workroom.
    Dmitry was the first to show on the runway.
    There was no winning or losing designer this week. Everyone was chosen to show at Fashion Week.

Christopher Palu: 15 points
    Dmitry Sholokhov: 17 points
    Fabio Costa: 17 points
    Melissa Fleis: 15 points

Weekly team scores:

AZChristianDior: 62 points
    Beer Gun: 34 points
    Heidi Gets 2 Votes: 45 points
    Kors Ho: 47 points
    “Kors”poral Punishment: 49 points
    Thari: 51 points
    WhiteFlag: 64 points

1st: WhiteFlag (580 points)
    2nd: AZChristianDior (576 points)
    3rd: Thari (443 points)
    4th: “Kors”poral Punishment (415 points)
    5th: Kors Ho (397 points)
    6th: Beer Gun (236 points)

WhiteFlag had the highest weekly score and gets to have Tim Gunn over for dinner. Heck, we’re so close to the end, everyone deserves a reward. Tim will visit each pool member for dinner! You’ll get your turn in the order you are on the leaderboard. He’ll visit WhiteFlag first, then AZChristianDior, etc., ending with a visit to Beer Gun. Feed him well and introduce him to your friends and family. Just make sure he’s back in time for the Project Runway finale to crown the winner!
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-17-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Oh CRAP! What do you wear when Tim Gunn comes to your house? We can send out for pizza, but WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?????

Maybe you should call Heidi, Michael or Nina for advice on what to wear to receive Tim Gunn.

Or Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear!

Don't ask me. I've never been trendy or in-style. I know Tim's gay anyway so I don't have to try to dress sexy for him. I'd probably just wear my usual jeans and a t-shirt with I *heart* Tim Gunn on it and have him sign it while he's there.

I think I'd have to have him visit at a friend's house. I'd be horrified for him to visit me at my crappy condo with my mini-horde. Housekeeping is not one of my strengths! I'm sure my friends Robert and Sila would be happy to host a party for him and throw a BBQ in their backyard. Robert is an excellent cook and he and Sila love entertaining. I could make my blue cheese tarts for an appetizer before the main meal.
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-17-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Well, I'd for sure have my one-and-only Michael Kors purse slung over my shoulder. Can I borrow your I *heart* Tim Gunn t-shirt? LOL.
    Allie likes this.

I am going to dress dumpy so he whisks me away for a shopping spree! Then we will have champagne and go through this year's PR and he will give me all the inside scoop and his true feelings. Sigh. Heaven.
    Florimel and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread