+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Christopher Palu - Season 10

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Christopher Palu - Season 10

Episode 5 – The designers split into 2 teams for this challenge, Team Six (Sonjia, Alicia, Elena, Melissa, Dmitry, Raul) and Team Five (Nathan, Ven, Fabio, Christopher, and Gunnar). They were given $200 per person to create a collection for working women. They would direct their own photoshoot and the winning shoot would appear in Marie Claire.

Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 6 - The designers were given $150 and one day to create outfits for ladies nominated by a friend for a beauty and fashion makeover.

Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

OMG! The jacket . . . . we hardly even got a chance to see it . . . . and Christopher's jackets have been amazing so far. Sorry we missed it!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I know! I can't believe she took that jacket off two seconds after she walked onto the runway! Doesn't she know that you take it off when you hit the end of the runway? I felt so bad for Christopher. He worked so hard on that jacket and all the judges saw was a wad of fabric.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have to confess, it's a guilty pleasure to say Christopher makes me laugh, and I think he's just so cute. He can be bitchy, yes, but he gives great quotes and seems to have a good relationship with most of the other designers. I like him.
    Little Sew&Sew and ladygreco like this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

And his facial expressions and hand gestures help to tell his story in dramatic fashion. Very entertaining!
    sweetpea and ladygreco like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Episode 7 - The designers were given one day to create a dress that could retail for between $200 and $300 at Lord & Taylor. The winning look would be included in a capsule collection by previous Project Runway designers.

It was so lovely on his model, with her hair, face and skin tone. I can see this being flattering on many women, and is simple but classic looking. I liked the colour combination, myself. I also like Chris a lot, so was really glad he won.
    ladygreco likes this.

Episode 8 - The designers were divided into three teams of three. They had to do fundraising in the park to get materials this week and could sell t-shirts or tote bags decorated with paint, glitter, and sparkles, or give fashion advice, do alterations, etc. With their earnings, they had to make two Fall outfits, one of which must include outerwear.

Christopher made the coat for this outfit. Gunnar made the dresses for both of their looks. Sonjia made the jacket for their other outfit.

Episode 9 - This week was an HP & Intel print challenge. The designers were to create a textile inspired by their culture heritage and incorporate it into a modern runway look. They were given $100 to buy accessory fabrics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast