+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Dmitry Sholokhov - Season 10

Re: Dmitry Sholokhov - Season 10

This was bizarre - I totally didn't get this at all. I thought it was tacky - maybe it didn't translate on tv but I don't get the win. Nor do I think he is Fashion Week material. Go fig.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 13 - The designers had $9,000 and five weeks to prepare a collection. This week, they were to present three looks from their collection to the judges for a chance to show at Fashion Week.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 14 - The remaining designers displayed their collections for Fashion Week. Dmitry was chosen as the season winner!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Finally! Took 10 seasons, but my favorite has won Project Runway.

I am short, carry a bit of extra weight around the middle and live on a budget, so the chances I will actually wear one of his creations is very small. However, if I were tall, thin and rich, this is definitely the collection you'd find hanging in my closet!
    Florimel and AZChristian like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Dmitry is not my favorite from all seasons - BUT I think he deserved the win. I was surprised they selected Jessica Hudson as a judge but when she said that Dmitry "was ready", that got me.

I REALLY liked Fabio's collection. He made me like pastels - and normally I hate them!

I think Fabio has tremendous potential and I really hope he gets a supporter, but Jennifer was right. Dmitry is ready and his time is now.

Oh, and I was so thrilled when Michael Kors recognized Dmitry for being a "true gentleman". It goes to show that you don't have to be a flamboyant you-know-what if you have the skill. Good guys can/did win.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-19-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    maude~flanders likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm so glad Dmity won! He seems like a very nice, humble guy who has amazing skills. I liked all of the final four, but I think Christopher fell apart, and the other two were not quite ready. I am also thrilled that a nice guy won Project Runway for a change. We usually laugh in our house about how Project Runway is the only show that consistantly has the "jerk" win! And, for once, that didn't happen!
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456