+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Dmitry Sholokhov - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Dmitry Sholokhov - Season 10

I am very dissapointed this season.

It seems like Heidi is calling it in. She wants the success to bring her the contract persentage.

where do I even begin/

FORT Fogey

The only thing I thought might have been a problem with his outfit was the diagonal. I alway associate the R. with the long, identical line concept. The diagonal on each girl leads the eye downward, rather than straight across to the next girl.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 11 - Heidi has a new line of baby clothes, Truly Scrumptious, coming to Babies R Us. This week the designers made an outfit for a toddler, plus a companion piece for the mother. The best boy and girl fashions will be included in Heidi's line.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I've seen criticism for the legs of the pants being too short. As sleepy as this child was, it's probably an issue caused by Mom carrying him so much and his legs being bent. There are plenty of gathers there that could be straightened out. I have a bigger issue with what appears to be a mismatched side seam on Mom's dress.

The kids outfit was comfortable and looked like something the child would want to wear if he picked out his own clothes. Let him be a superhero!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I've seen criticism for the legs of the pants being too short. As sleepy as this child was, it's probably an issue caused by Mom carrying him so much and his legs being bent. There are plenty of gathers there that could be straightened out. I have a bigger issue with what appears to be a mismatched side seam on Mom's dress.

The kids outfit was comfortable and looked like something the child would want to wear if he picked out his own clothes. Let him be a superhero!
    The side seam on that skirt was the same on both sides, so I'd guess that was part of the design.

I really like Dmitry. His little deadpan comments throughout the episode are one of my favorite parts of the show this season.
    Florimel, Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

His little deadpan comments throughout the episode are one of my favorite parts of the show this season.
    heh heh Yeah, I agree. Funny stuff.

He's become by favorite designer for a number of reasons. Hope he makes it to the finals.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.

I love his comments. They make the show for me!

"Heidi has, like, 105 children"
    Florimel, ladygreco and jucamer like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I laughed at his comment about his kid being so young, he couldn't tell him what he wanted. It was like making an outfit for a cat.

If I was the type of person that dressed up my cats, I'd love to have Dmitry design an outfit for them! However, I don't put my cats through that kind of thing. Their fur is pretty enough on its own and I can tell cats are uncomfortable being dressed like people.

I went to a kitty Halloween costume contest once and it was very cute but I couldn't see my cats putting up with that!

Episode 12 - The challenge this week was to create an avant garde look inspired by Electric Fantasie--a new makeup line from L'Oreal Paris.

Dmitry's pick from the Electric Fantasie collection was Wise Mystic.

Fit like a proverbial glove....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast