+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Elena Slivnyak - Season 10

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Elena Slivnyak - Season 10

So, Elena took a smock that my dental hygienist wouldn't be caught dead in and made yet another bulky jacket. Wow!
    ladygreco and AZChristian like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Like it or loathe it - at least she had a bright color that shows off the pattern instead of Fabio's where one has to look closely to even see he created a print. The coat is better fitting than her normal fare though.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Like it or loathe it - at least she had a bright color that shows off the pattern instead of Fabio's where one has to look closely to even see he created a print. The coat is better fitting than her normal fare though.
    Barely.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    This might explain everything! Well, maybe not "everything", but it goes a long way in helping us figure out HOW this unlikable soul has gotten to the top of the Fan Favorite list.

VolunTWEET #teamELENA Project Runway Fan Favorite for $5,000 charitable grant - YouTube
    Puke, she's going to win fan favorite. She's so far ahead now, I don't see how anyone can beat her. It's a travesty because she's sure NOT America's favorite designer. I hope the money really does go to the charity she promised, not to that evil shrew.

I just have to wonder . . . . did they chose her at random, did they offer it to everyone and only she accepted or did they pick her knowing there was no way she was gonna win without having an advantage over the other designers?

I have to wonder how that is even allowed.

And I hated her textile. She should have been gone a long time ago, in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    ladygreco and jaytwo like this.
    Valar Morghulis

It would suit me just fine if they allowed the voting to continue, as is, and then disqualify her when they air the Reunion Episode. I envision her cussing and screaming before storming off!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I just have to wonder . . . . did they chose her at random, did they offer it to everyone and only she accepted or did they pick her knowing there was no way she was gonna win without having an advantage over the other designers?
    I don't think anyone "choose" her to donate to the World Wildlife Fund. I think she came up with the idea so: 1. she would win and 2. so that her fav charity would get a nice sum of cash.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

There is a possibility that Elena isn't the only SNAFU in this "Fan Favorite" competition. See Alicia's thread for more.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 10 - The designers went to Radio City Music Hall to find out about their challenge. With $250, they were to design a glamorous, modern costume for the Rockettes. It needed to be versatile enough to wear year-round and appealing from a distance, not just close-up, so people at the back of the hall could enjoy it, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast