+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Ven Budhu - Season 10

Re: Ven Budhu - Season 10

Well you know it is all a plot by the PR producers to break Ven because he has won so many times. He was deliberately given a plus size lady with a really bad attitude, no fashion sense, and flat hair. It was a total set up and deliberately edited to show only negative aspects of how Ven handled the project.

This is basically what Ven is saying on his Twitter account.

Well, we all know they can't edit what you don't give them.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ven thinks she had a bad attitude? Well, after having to deal with him for a few days, I'd have a bad attitude too!
    redsox girl, jucamer and Babbred like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She did not have a bad attitude. In fact, Michael Costello, who came in third during the all-star competition, was so appalled by Vens lack of professionalism and his disrespectful behavior, has offered to make a dress for her, something she can be proud to wear. Also, other contestants actually went to the hair stylists and make-up artists on her behalf to help style her because Ven was refusing to do so. She also had to find her own shoes and accessories in the bins(with the help of her friend) as Ven refused to give her shoes and accessories. No excuses for his appalling lack of professionalism and manners. Also, Ven temporarilytook down his Twitter account as he was being bombarded with negative comments after he went on a twitter rampage insulting his client even further.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

and his style icon of choice is Jennifer Lopez who is an elderly 42!
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    She did not have a bad attitude. In fact, Michael Costello, who came in third during the all-star competition, was so appalled by Vens lack of professionalism and his disrespectful behavior, has offered to make a dress for her, something she can be proud to wear. Also, other contestants actually went to the hair stylists and make-up artists on her behalf to help style her because Ven was refusing to do so. She also had to find her own shoes and accessories in the bins(with the help of her friend) as Ven refused to give her shoes and accessories. No excuses for his appalling lack of professionalism and manners. Also, Ven temporarilytook down his Twitter account as he was being bombarded with negative comments after he went on a twitter rampage insulting his client even further.
    That's wonderful to hear that so many other designers have been so supportive of Ven's client! Bless Michael for offering to make her an appropriate dress.

Hahahahaha at Ven taking his Twitter account down because of all the bad press. What goes around, comes around, JERKO! Heeheee,heeeheee, heheeeeeee!
    redsox girl and jucamer like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post

Michael was and always will be one of my favorite PR designers. What a wonderful soul.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I wonder if the show will address this debacle on the next episode?

Any chance that Ven will either willingly drop out of the competition or the producers will coerce him to withdraw and Nathan will be invited back into the competition?

Probably just wishful thinking on my part but it would be awesome if it happened!
    redsox girl likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I wonder if the show will address this debacle on the next episode?

Any chance that Ven will either willingly drop out of the competition or the producers will coerce him to withdraw and Nathan will be invited back into the competition?

Probably just wishful thinking on my part but it would be awesome if it happened!
    Is it ok to link? If so, this is pretty awesome..Bad Budhu - Project Runway Full Episodes & Videos - myLifetime.com
    If the link doesn't work, go to the show site and look for "Bad Bhudu"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Clearly, he thinks 40 is "old" and you should just pack it in.
    I guess I have one foot in the grave according to him.

My 11 year old daughters who watch with me were horrified at what he was saying, and said they felt so badly for her. He just had no clue, whatsoever, that what he was saying and doing was incredibly hurtful. He could care less about his client, and I'm sure blames her size entirely for being on the bottom. His ego knows no bounds, and compared to Gunner and how sweet he was, Ven came across as a complete jerk. Moron.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I guess I have one foot in the grave according to him.

My 11 year old daughters who watch with me were horrified at what he was saying, and said they felt so badly for her. He just had no clue, whatsoever, that what he was saying and doing was incredibly hurtful. He could care less about his client, and I'm sure blames her size entirely for being on the bottom. His ego knows no bounds, and compared to Gunner and how sweet he was, Ven came across as a complete jerk. Moron.
    And the other foot on a banana peel!

So happy for her that Michael stepped in to help her out. She didn't deserve to be treated so shabbily, but I'm glad good things are happening to her as a result of Ven's crappy behavior. Sounds like he's experiencing some well-deserved karma as well.
    pikachu, sweetpea, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast