+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Ven Budhu - Season 10

Re: Ven Budhu - Season 10

He has incredible talent. I just looked at his web site and was extremely impressed. I think he will win.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

The dresses on his website are breath taking

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 3 - The designers worked in teams of two to create one runway design for former Project Runway contestants. The color of their Lexus GS vehicle must be seen in the final garments. Each pair had $300 and one day to complete the task. The winner also gets the big bonus of accompanying his/her client to the Emmys.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 4 - With $150 the designers were to make a stylish outfit a woman on the go could wear from morning to evening.

I feel he is doing just the one note flower thing in all of his dresses. He needs to shake it up a bit.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Episode 5 – The designers split into 2 teams for this challenge, Team Six (Sonjia, Alicia, Elena, Melissa, Dmitry, Raul) and Team Five (Nathan, Ven, Fabio, Christopher, and Gunnar). They were given $200 per person to create a collection for working women. They would direct their own photoshoot and the winning shoot would appear in Marie Claire.

Episode 6 - The designers were given $150 and one day to create outfits for ladies nominated by a friend for a beauty and fashion makeover.

Ven's latest outfit, and his attitude toward his model, were tragic. This designer is not in touch with reality, or anything else…
    JLuvs likes this.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

I was a hugh Ven fan. I loved his clothes and the clothes on his web site are to die for. After this last episode I just want him gone. He's mean. I hope his actions will have a huge negative impact on his carreer. His outfit this week looks like it came off the WalMart sale rack.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

It's sad. This man has AMAZING potential, and through Project Runway was given a worldwide stage on which to present his skills. And in less than one hour, he severely damaged his personal and professional reputation.

We've all "messed up" at least once in our lives. His only hope for salvation is to grant an interview in which he SINCERELY says, "After looking at the show, I must say that I - and only I - am responsible for what happened during that challenge. I can't blame 'editing.' I was rude. I was, in fact, a jerk. I sincerely apologize to Terri and her friend, to my co-contestants, to Heidi and the other judges, to Tim, and to everyone who watched the show. Please forgive me, and know that I have really learned a lot through this. I will work to be a more compassionate person and to not be so wrapped up in conceit that I ignore the feelings of others."

I'm not holding my breath. But I am one who was extremely disappointed in Ven's behavior. As many have said online about his putdown of a "plus-size" customer: "People in glass houses . . . "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast