+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Project Runway season 10 (Premieres Thurs. July 19 @ 9PM ET) - News & Speculation

Re: Project Runway season 10 (Premieres Thurs. July 19 @ 9PM ET) - News & Speculation

On Tim Gunn's Official Facebook page he says the show premieres on July 19th and he is supposed to live Tweet it if he can figure out what that means.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Project Runway season 10 (premiere date TBD) - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Seriously, two contestants quit? The show is probably a little closer to real life than most of the reality TV shows as far as criticism (and most of the time the judges are CORRECT in their assessments). Weeping willows and possums are more accurate (possums faint when confronted and then flee).

Makes me feel for the two people out of hundreds or thousands who enter this and don't make the final cut.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the TV Guide article Heidi said that the two who quit were in the bottom three.
    Allie likes this.

Re: Project Runway season 10 (Premieres Thurs. July 19 @ 9PM ET) - News & Speculation

Please hurry up and be Thursday!!
    I can't wait... PR is my very favorite show...even when it's not that good...like last season.
    pikachu and cubsfan55 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Happened to come across a marathon showing of Season Two while folding a mountain of laundry earlier today. I tuned in just as the episode started - the one where Zulema decided to change models. It's a Mother F***ing Walkoff!!!
    Still my favorite all time PR moment! My dvr did not record last week's episode...wha..so I have to with until Thursday to catch-up.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the TV Guide article Heidi said that the two who quit were in the bottom three.
    Ah thanks. That said... I still maintain my opinion there because heck I can sew a seam and make decent clothes and if I tried out and didn't make it, see this happen I'd be fuming.

Click to see Spoiler:
    And there's no excuse - many winners were in the bottom three or close several times. Gretchen a good example.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Ah thanks. That said... I still maintain my opinion there because heck I can sew a seam and make decent clothes and if I tried out and didn't make it, see this happen I'd be fuming.

Click to see Spoiler:
    And there's no excuse - many winners were in the bottom three or close several times. Gretchen a good example.
    Please, we do not speak that person's name, even in spoilers. Excuse me I have to go hurl.

FYI: Lifetime has renewed Project Runway from season 6 through season 15. Each season runs 14 episodes long. Currently it is airing on Thursdays at 9pm and is 90 minutes long. For the premiere episode there will be a 1 hour preshow episode starting at 8pm.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Please, we do not speak that person's name, even in spoilers. Excuse me I have to go hurl.
    Sorry...

I had to give that example to show these guys quitting were idiots. (and show how judges are idiots enough to allow someone who is in that bottom ranking several times go on and win in the most What the?... moments.

The ONLY thing I liked about that person is for a different area of fashion, even then it's STILL out of date.

Way out of date - I am IN that area of design and outdesign her.
    Allie likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

This time tomorrow night we'll all be in front of our tv waiting for the show to start. Feels like it's been forever since the last season ended. The All-Stars was a nice break, but it's just not the same as the real thing.
    Allie and cubsfan55 like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I've been so disappointed in this show over the past few seasons. Plus I've been so busy lately, I really don't have as much time for TV. I don't know if I'm going to watch tonight or not. Probably not. Watch it end up being a great season & then I'll be kicking myself, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast