+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: All Stars 3/22 Finale Part 2 Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: All Stars 3/22 Finale Part 2 Discussion **Spoilers**

This season was boring for me. Without Heidi et all if fell flat and appeared to the lame attempt to make money between seasons, that it was.

It was clear Mondo would win when I viewed their collections but I still dont think the judges were told he should win at the onset. That makes no sense since, under the law, no game show can rig the result. I did see them give him pass when he should have been eliminated though. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Onward to the real show whenever that begins.

FORT Fogey

There were at least 2 outfits that the judges found fault with in Mondo's collection and specifically said that certain details did not work. That was not true of either A or M......2 outfits with bad details but you still win Mondo!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Pictures will be coming but there are a lot of them so I doubt I'll have them ready before noon. One good thing is the boss is off today so I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder, worried he'll come up behind me and ask what I'm working on or give me a big project to do!

FORT Fanatic

Loved this season and the competition. I thought there were some unique challanges, and to me Mondo was the clear winner. Michael's
    collection had one idea only, and his pieces looked too similar in style. Austin had some wonderful pieces, but i agree that
    the wedding dress, while lovely, came out of left field. To me, Mondo's collection was the most intriguing to view, and overall,
    he is a creative genius with vision. I love the fact that he does not sketch beforehand.

I'm glad Mondo won. IMO he was robbed before on PR. I did, however, like the other designers too. I'm sure all will do quite well with their careers.

Here are pictures from the finale. I'll post each collection separately since there are so many pictures.

redsox girl likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

The only one of these I really loved was the bridal gown. The others were too over-the-top for my taste, even if I were 20 and skinny.

Believe it or not, I was surprised that I found all 3 collections equally appealing __ but just to different "markets".

Austen, appeals to a younger customer with disposable income __ and some designs are hard to wear except by certain figure types and people with distinctive lifestyles.

Michael, except for all his previous no-bra looks appeals to an older market and seem easier to wear.

Mondo has the most universal appeal. His looks as mentioned by someone tend to be more "flattering" and he has variety that suits different ages and lifestyles and seem easy to wear by different figure types.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast