+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: All Stars 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All Stars 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I noticed in the last few seasons, the designers don't play the velvet bag game with the models. There are no choices or swaps...Interesting. If a designer leaves, then the models goes too. Do they have any say in getting the first model at all??
    Probably not, and the whole series has basically turned it's back on the entire model aspect. Shame too, as it it was one of the best things about the show IMO. Now it's doesn't matter anyways since the models are just walking coat hangers, to not be seen or heard from.
    Allie and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    Probably not, and the whole series has basically turned it's back on the entire model aspect. Shame too, as it it was one of the best things about the show IMO. Now it's doesn't matter anyways since the models are just walking coat hangers, to not be seen or heard from.
    I liked them picking models and getting a glimpse into who the models were. I even enjoyed the model spin-off!
    mom2 and Babbred like this.

Has anyone else noticed on the "PR All-Stars" commercials they're showing the remaining contestants as they're leaving?

I noticed this when they got down to 8-10 for sure, but I wish I had known sooner so I could've kept an eye on how they were positioning the designers. I am hoping they're not accidentally giving us the final three or winner.

Since I think it's speculation, I won't go into detail what it could predict if they've been winnowing down left and right from the get go though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I liked them picking models and getting a glimpse into who the models were. I even enjoyed the model spin-off!
    I loved that model show. It was interesting to see things from their POV, especially when they really wished they could work with a particular designer--or not. From time to time I watch that other show "24 Hour Catwalk," and it's fun hearing the seamstresses talk. They'll be candid about what they think of the designers and their creations, and it's not always flattering.
    Endit likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I too agree - loved seeing the side of the model's viewpoint on the clothes and the designer's view of the models. Wish they would bring that back.
    Shoepie and Allie like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't miss Heidi at all but Project Runway isn't Project Runway without Tim Gunn! I hope he just took this season off and will be back for future seasons.
    Agree 100% about Heidi but I think she & Tim Gunn would be back for another regular season (I haven't heard anything contrary).
    Joanna Coles B U G S ! ! ! She's awfully unpleasant to watch, never smiles, seems to take herself W A Y too seriously, and seems to out-devil Meryl "The Devil Wears Prada" Streep. Yuck!

Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Ugh! Glad that Kara was gone. She should have been gone a couple of episodes ago and don't even know how she was getting by. She's the least creative of who were left and she always played it safe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345