+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: All Stars 2/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All Stars 2/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Looking at weird guy outfits, Kenny and Kara knew they were in no danger.

And that is why we do not dress like I dream of Jeannie. . Jerrell has some real consistency problems. He is either close to the best or close to the worst. His love of boing sometimes hurts him. He needs to watch that. Anthony was funny and a pretty good designer.
    You can do it!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are pictures of this week's fashions:

FORT Fogey

Looking again,Mondo did not deserve the win...Rami was much better and wearable. On that note, what was Michael thinking? He had so many ideas that he started and dismissed and he ended up with underwear!!
    Somebody said above tht Rami should have won his cycle...actually it was Christian Soriano to whom Rami lost.....and nobody had a chance against him. Since he turned out to be the most successful PR winner, it was not a mistake.
    jucamer, Photobabe and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Looking again,Mondo did not deserve the win...Rami was much better and wearable. On that note, what was Michael thinking? He had so many ideas that he started and dismissed and he ended up with underwear!!
    Somebody said above tht Rami should have won his cycle...actually it was Christian Soriano to whom Rami lost.....and nobody had a chance against him. Since he turned out to be the most successful PR winner, it was not a mistake.
    As mentioned, I didn't really get to see this series until it was shown on Lifetime. So, I went by comments I heard elsewhere for the assessment of Rami not winning his season.

Yes, Christian is a good designer; however... he is also currently in a suit over one of his businesses he is supposed to design for last time I read. Kinda hurts him, and I think that's sad.

I did find upon looking at the photos again that Michael's is kinda like Gretchen's final runway designs. Love how NOW - after she was the unjust winner over Mondo (and there have been few dissents to that), the design is ugly. This case it was, but I find it funny that they have more sense than Nina and Michael in the normal show.

Still think Mondo should've won - design is great and most of that is actually the clothing he got from people, not Mood. I think he said only the belt came from Mood.

Rami I think had more mood clothing and that in the end put him in second.

Both are wearable - admittedly Mondo's shorts with a little bit more length - in public, and that to me was what mattered most. (Mondo's jacket also showed good tailoring).

Do think Mondo's designs and worrysome Debbie Downer type demeanor will fade a bit now that he's actually won a challenge. We might see more of his normal work.

And - I wish he'd go out and wear more polos/shirts and ties - even if odd colors, with long pants. He looks so much more mature yet still has the teen/youth vibe about him that way. The short-shorts just make me go "Are you trying to also win at yodeling" because they feel like they're that tight when I see them on him.

Oh, and Kenley I feel pulled a Mondo, using odd patterns to create her design. Didn't quite work, but refreshing to see something different from her.

I really think Michael and Jerrell should have been the bottom two either going would have been OK with me. I feel as if I am getting the Michael will be winning this season edit. The only reason Anthony was sent home was because he didn't follow the rules of the challenge. He has a nice outfit otherwise and it was nice to see something other then a dress from him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

My critiques:

How neat it must be to be a New Yorker and have experiences like running into Mondo in the park and having him ask you to be his muse! Kara ran into quite a hunk. The guy Anthony got the pants from was a reality star in the making. I could see him being on Big Brother, listing his credentials as appearing on Project Runway. Overall, I wasnít impressed by the looks this week. The clothes off your back type challenges usually are kind of disappointing.

Anthony: Iíve always questioned Anthonyís taste level and I felt like he missed the point of this challenge. I understood the instructions to be that they were to find ONE person to be their muse and get their clothes from them. Anthony got clothes from many different people and as a result ended up with a mish mash of stuff, which confused him creatively, and the fabric he got from the lady he officially called his muse only got used for a small purse. Iíll miss his personality in the workroom but I wonít miss his dreadful fashions.

Austin: I like the basic structure of this outfit but donít like the notions used. The big zipper in the front of the top, the small zipper on the back of the skirt, the diagonal zippers on the shoulder. Blah! And I donít know if itís just this picture but something seems wrong with the neckline. Itís gaping like itís uneven, making the huge zipper in the front look noticeably askew. Austin overworked this outfit to death.

Jerell: I really felt that Jerell should have been in the bottom three. I donít like anything about this look. If a beautiful model with a perfect figure canít pull of this look, no one can.

Kara: Karaís outfits at best are only ho-hum. If Kenley hadnít helped her finish the pants, her look would have been even less than mediocre.

Kenley: I came close to actually liking this dress. Something hit me as not quite right when I saw it on the runway and looking at it again this morning, I think that the colored panels are turning me off. The yellow isnít so bad and I even like how it makes the back look. The red panels are too much, though. It looks like someone wearing oven mitts is grabbing the model from behind.

Michael: This look might fly if it was being used as the picture for the cover of a package of underwear but this is definitely not outerwear! I donít know what the judges were yammering about the top falling down. It has a criss-cross top but itís not falling down. The real problems with this outfit lie further south. Unless youíre out on a booty call, you donít leave the house wearing something this skimpy.

Mila: I feel like Iíve seen this outfit from Mila before. I get so tired of her shades of gray color palette. I also donít like how the pants have horizontal lines and the shirtís lines run diagonally. It looks like a frumpy mess.

Mondo: Mondoís was the only outfit I liked last night but seeing it again this morning, I donít like it as much. I love the jacket and I love the skirt but together, I think theyíre too much. If he had paired the jacket with a simple, one-toned skirt or the skirt with a less complex top, I think the overall look would have been more effective. I am happy he won, though. I thought he did the best with this challenge.

Rami: Iím not a hat lover so I agreed with the judges that the hat held this outfit back. I donít really like the piping on the shorts. I would have liked the overall look better without that detail.

FORT Fogey

Looking back, Anthony got the ANTM edit.....as soon as I saw how much face time they were giving him, I figured he was out. So why can't you follow directions, Anthony? Did he think, because the outfit was quite nice, they wouldn't notice??

FORT Fogey

I liked Kara and Kenley's the best.

I wonder why more of them did not just aim for the woman wearing the most amount of fabric. Anthony collecting T-shirts and the shorts from that one guy were all about seeing men as naked as he could get them. Cute but he set himself up for elimination.

I am a huge Kenley fan and I would love to see her win. Her quirky/vintage taste stands out as unique from all the rest.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 02-03-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

It finally dawned on me where I'd seen Sean Avery before--he was on Watch What Happens Live a while ago, hilariously commenting on RHoNY. He wasn't nearly as entertaining on PR though.

Michael was lucky not to be sent home...I would have rather seen Jerrell go than Anthony ...as for Michael...I mean during his season think about it Wretchen won by making tons of those granny panny shorts
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast