Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jerell Scott - All Stars 2012

Jerell Scott - All Stars 2012

Jerell Scott

Age 32
    Los Angeles, CA

@fashionjerell
    #PRAllStarsJerell

What have you been up to since your time on Project Runway?
    I have continued to work on my womens wear collections, creating custom designs for Katy Perry, Christina Milian, Nicki Minaj and Selma Blair. My work has recently been seen on Rachel Bilson in The CW's "Hart of Dixie" and worn by "The X Factor's" Nicole Scherzinger.

What are you known for with your garments?
    A unique eye for details, leading to stunning, lavish and opulent designs.

Meet the All Star Designers - MyLifetime.com

Re: Jerell Scott - All Stars 2012

I didn't like his design sense on his season, and I don't think I'm going to like it this time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are Jerell's fashions from episodes 1-4.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 5.

FORT Fogey

Thanks again for posting the pictures. It makes it very easy now to see everything the designer has done this cycle. For me, the best thing J. did was the first week...since then everything has been UGLY!!!

I agree that his dress from the first episode was the best. I kind of like the one from episode 4, too, but I would like it better withouth the heavy dark lines on the panels. I like those straps up by the neckline and arms but not where they run through the dress itself. All the other looks are train wrecks.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Jerell's most recent outfit looks like what you'd find yourself wearing after a tornado destroyed your house . . . at night. I could put together a better outfit by blindfolding myself and randomly grabbing clothes from the laundry hamper.
    mom2, pikachu, YorkieMom and 1 others like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Jerell's most recent outfit looks like what you'd find yourself wearing after a tornado destroyed your house . . . at night. I could put together a better outfit by blindfolding myself and randomly grabbing clothes from the laundry hamper.
    I don't have anything this ugly IN my hamper. LOL. I think it looks like something you'd grab out of the "Reject" box at a Red Cross donation center . . . on a moonless night . . . with no electricity in the state to provide even minimal lighting. First dress, not bad. The rest, give me a break.

The all look alike to me in that they have the same or very similar neckline. Except for the last one, of course. I think he either goes TOO far or not far enough. Not wearable off the runway but not costume or couture runway (I know they don't have time or money for true C, but you guys know what I mean). I hated the second and third ones. The last one I thought the top was not well made. You can see the model's boobs starting to peak out from the side and bottom. I did like the skirt from the last one (it was a bit too low on her hips, however unless we are talking beach wear, but HATED the top part. First one is the best by far. No. 4 is kind of fun, but not top notch.

Anthony went home before This Guy?!? Insane.
    YorkieMom likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast