Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Michael Costello - All Stars 2012

Michael Costello - All Stars 2012

Michael Costello

Age 29
    Palm Springs, CA

@michealcostello
    #PRAllStarsMichael

What have you been up to since your time on Project Runway?
    Working on making a brand and keeping my business alive. Opened a showroom and have been working on collections.

What do you think you are best remembered for from your season?
    I got accused of being a cheater and a crier ... lol. But I think people and fans really loved my humble and honest self. And the way I carried myself on the show.

What is the one thing fans would be surprised to find out about you?
    That I have two kids, not one! That Mondo and I really are best friends. That I don't hate Ivy Higa. And that Gretchen Jones is not really a bitch!

Meet the All Star Designers - MyLifetime.com

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Michael Costello - All Stars 2012

Loved Michael's 'mop dress'. I don't think he had anything to worry about with April. His dress was the better of the two.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I really saw how well made and fitted his mpo dress was when the pictures were posted here.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Looks like Michael is going to be a narrator this time around like he was on his season. He does a good eye-roll.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Once again, I loved Michael's creation. It's not something I'd ever have a chance to wear, but it was gorgeous.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are Michael's fashions for episodes 1-4.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 5.

Seeing the pictures together, I think I understand the outfit from episode 5 now. It's the undergarments for the dress from episode 4!

I think my favorite of his looks so far is the dress from episode 2.

I'm not sure why I don't love Michael as much as the judges do. They are nice but not something I would wear. I guess that's because I don't like to bare my arms and most of his outfits are sleeveless. Most of the time, the length is kind of odd, too. Either too long to wear without tripping on it or too short. The outfit from episode 1 is the only one that's the right length for me.

This is my least favorite look from Michael in the entire time he's been on PR (his season and AS together). He doubted himself and second & third guessed himself right into the bottom three. As much as I dislike it, something strange happened to it between the work room and the runway as that unfortunate flip the fabric is going over the right breast wasn't there when the garment was on the dress form.

I'm interested in seeing how all of the 'copy cat' issues play out tonight. For the better part of a week, the previews have hinted (well, more than hinted) that Michael was basing his design off of Jerell's. Since they are all sketching privately and shopping at virtually the same time, it's doubtful (in my mind) as to which designer is the original and which is the pretender/ofender.

Now the previews (starting yesterday) are showing that Kenley and Mondo are both using polka dots.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the "remarkable similar" wasn't aimed at Michael and Jerell at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast