+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mondo Guerra - All Stars 2012

Re: Mondo Guerra - All Stars 2012

I like this one...maybe because I could actually wear it ;-) (And I would! It would be great for when I give presentations.)

I'm not real fond of this dress, & I really thought that when it won, they would have edited it some to be a bit more figure-flattering. I do like the mix of prints & colors though, it's fun.
    I hope Mondo wins this season. He got royally screwed over when Gretchen won. I don't even know how she made it to the final 3. Her stuff was dreadful & ugly all season!!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    OMG, why was this rag a winner!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    While I liked Austin's coat better, it really was between this and the coat.
    So funny, and it only speaks to the fact that all humans have different tastes. I thought Austin's coat was a rag - dreary colors and a dreary design for an old housewife out of the early 70's or something. I thought for sure the judgest would detest it.

I loved Mondo's dress. There are a few things I would tweak, but overall, I thought it was great and that he deserved the win.

----

I also liked Kenley's dress! The pattern, the style, etc. I suppose it might be a little on the matronly side in the real world, but I really liked it. Michael's dress was indeed pretty, but I'll take Kenley's repeat silhouettes any day of the week over Michael's outfits. The only women I can picture wearing his stuff are those of the ultra rich click with leather skin from too much tanning and nothing to do but lounge. Ugh and boring all at the same time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post

The only women I can picture wearing his stuff are those of the ultra rich click with leather skin from too much tanning and nothing to do but lounge. Ugh and boring all at the same time.
    I can picture the "leather skin"

I really liked Mondo's dress (Kenley's too...except for the fabric) and cannot believe Austin's awful coat creation and Michael's same ol' same ol' caftan were considered winners. I'll never understand the judges' taste half the time. I don't think they truly understand the difference between runway looks and real life bodies! Different strokes....

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Mondo's collection from the finale:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234