Thread: Project Accessory 11/17 Show Discussion

Project Accessory 11/17 Show Discussion

So what's happening tonight?

Re: Project Accessory 11/10 Show Discussion

Who got kicked out?

Re: Project Accessory 11/17 Show Discussion

Hey, I started a thread. Neato.

So, if the show stays on the trajectory it was on last week, I guess Shae went home tonight?

I don't get to watch live but I plan to watch tonight.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Oh, it was James. Poor thing. He couldn't have thrown together the silly bracelet or necklace from the strap of her old purse? That seemed to be the popular thing to do. I wasn't crazy about his bag though either. And I guess he had it coming too after last week's debacle.

Nina seems very creative! I kind of like Rich's bag. It had a Tim Burton-y feel to it.

Isn't James the one who won two weeks ago with those awesome shoes?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I wish they would give them enough time to do nice things. I'd rather have a lot less time drama and see what these guys can really do; See interestingly designed and well put together accessories.

I noticed that the bin with the Bible in it got picked last. I guess being Christian is fashionable.
    Endit likes this.

Yes, James is the one with the awesome shoes from two weeks ago. He also pulled a Bert - but IMHO worse than Bert - by not trying hard enough with the catsuit challenge and it cost him this week. (I say worse because even Bert's "safe" outfit that Heidi scolded him on was better made than the one outed).

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225 View Post
    Oh, it was James. Poor thing. He couldn't have thrown together the silly bracelet or necklace from the strap of her old purse? That seemed to be the popular thing to do. I wasn't crazy about his bag though either. And I guess he had it coming too after last week's debacle.

Nina seems very creative! I kind of like Rich's bag. It had a Tim Burton-y feel to it.
    He needed to do SOMETHING, but this is also an irritant because last week we had someone who also didn't complete the challenge and he stayed. My guess is James was eliminated because his bag was also bad, but still... they need to stay consistent as far as what constitutes an elimination. I personally feel based on the same standards as last week that James should've been saved over the guy with the incomplete bag.

I actually find myself liking this show- not so much for the contestants, but for being about to see how they go about making the accessories. I had no idea how shoes were made and although I still couldn't make a pair myself, it was neat seeing a little of the process.

I think the reason James went home over Rich was because they really wanted him to go last week but he had immunity. Rich's bag was so poorly executed that he should thank his lucky stars that James didn't finish his extra project or he would be gone. It sort-of seems like in school- if you don't answer a test question, you fail, but if you answer it wrong sometimes you will get points for effort. As someone said upthread, I wish they gave them more time to do a complete job on their accessories- it would be nice to see what they could really do.

I also think the designers that made necklaces and bracelets out of the straps kind-of phoned it in. No creativity required. One of the desingers even said it was done 3 minutes prior to runway and they still told him it was great. The ring the one girl made was creative and it appeared she did put some thought into it.

I would like to see each of these contestants teamed up with a Project Runway contestant in a cross-over episode of sorts and each design an outfit and accesories (shoes, bag, jewelry) for that one model. That would be something!
    Endit and Photobabe like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast