+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Project Accessory 11/10 Show Discussion

Re: Project Accessory 11/10 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Also, sorry, but I truly LIKED that Kelly Osborne slapped Nicolena in the face with just WHY a belt with long fringe hanging down between female (or male, for that matter!) legs is not a GOOD thing. Nobody else had the guts to say it, obviously, and when Kelly called her right out on it, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME IN HER GAME, the look on that idiot's face was PRICELESS.
    That was hilarious, although I hadn't thought of it until Kelly said it. But laughed at how true it was. And Eva did tell her that putting it in the middle like that wasn't the best choice.

Re: Project Accessory 11/10 Show Discussion

I'm so late to watching this show but I was kinda hoping that the guy who made the Aspenwear could have stayed! I saw where he was going... sure it might have been too Paris Hilton, but I could see the things being worn, tasteful or not. You really think the makers of UGGS considered aesthetics when they invented it... or Crocs? They know it will sell! So in his defense, I think it was semi-successful since I can see the kind of people who would wear it wearing it.

The guy who had immunity better be so thankful. I think had he not had it he'd been eliminated. He didn't transform the jumpsuit ONE BIT. It still looked bare.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12