+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: PR9 11/3 - Tim Gunn Behind the Seams special - Show Discussion

Re: PR9 11/3 - Tim Gunn Behind the Seams special - Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I had to record this last night. I plan to watch it tonight since I either sprained or broke my ankle...looks like I'll be watching a lot of TV tonight with ice on my ankle.
    Even though you are a Kentucky fan I am sending you healing vibes. When I broke my ankle frozen peas worked better than ice. Hope you feel better.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I found the show to be rather bland. I guess I was expecting some razzmatazz, but then realized that isn't Tim's personality. It was a good tribute to him if not the show...the show segments seemed rather rushed. I too noticed Josh was a no show as an actual person...maybe it is as simple as he had an unavoidable appointment that couldn't be changed. Perhaps because he wasn't there in person, the awards and the chit chat seemed dull. I mean he was runner-up, he should have been there.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I would have preferred Tim Gunn going over the decoys and having a in depth analysis of the challenges and decoys like he used to when he vlogged on Facebook. I miss those.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Didn't that one girl say she liked Anya because she was so pretty? I personally didn't like her, but I didn't really dislike her either. Once Bert left I didn't care really and wished them (most of them, lol) well. Good for Anya and I wish her well. I kept on forgetting it was on and didn't have anyone to cheer or really root against.
    That's kind of how I felt. I didn't want Josh to win, but other than that I didn't care which one of the other three won.

Regarding Anya, there's usually one designer every season who just stands out because of their personality. Austin Scarlet...Santino (can't you hear his impersonations now?)....Chris March...etc. I can't remember the fashions they created but I remember the designers.

You know, I didn't even notices that Josh was not there until someone said something. lol
    Same here! It was so refreshing not to hear his whining voice. I, personally, lean towards the theory that he couldn't bear to here more Anya adulation. I also wonder why they didn't invite back all the designers?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I didn't notice that Josh wasn't there either. But boy do I love Tim Gunn....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Even though you are a Kentucky fan I am sending you healing vibes. When I broke my ankle frozen peas worked better than ice. Hope you feel better.
    Hey now...leave my CATS alone:-). I'm not a mean CATS fan though. I don't wish any team looses unless they play KY.

Thanks! I used iced and peas and everything else. It's better but still hurting and swollen. I'm going to have it checked out tomorrow since it's been a week.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Hey now...leave my CATS alone:-). I'm not a mean CATS fan though. I don't wish any team looses unless they play KY.
    You will be mean to me since I'm a DUKE fan

Anyhooo...I just read this....never knew about ti but I am happy! I love me some Tim Gunn!

Tim Gunn's 'The Revolution' Gets Premiere Date | TheWrap TV
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Oh, Boo. Another panel talk show about following women during "life changing" makeovers. Can you see Tim and Ty Pennington together?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123