+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 10/13 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/13 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Josh did a complete 180 saying he'd take Anya! WTH????
    Remember, we're talking about Josh and his giant ego here. He probably wants to take Anya, because he figures she lacks the sewing skills to complete an entire collection, and thus he'd be able to beat her and would be able to rub her nose in it afterwards.
    Shoepie and Little Sew&Sew like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

So what happened???? I'm dying to know.

FORT Fogey

Oh, crap. Josh is in the finale. I'm fine with Viktor and Anya being there, but I didn't much care for his collection, and I like him even less.

I figured Laura would go home. I'm surprised they took four to the finale, though, because I didn't think Kimberly's collection was all that strong either.

I'd also like to say that I appreciated Bert saying nice things about Anya and feeling that he should try his best as her assistant. Olivier, on the other hand, with his "we're nothing but slaves and why should we even care" remark....not exactly feeling charitable toward him. Bitter much, Olivier?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Remember, we're talking about Josh and his giant ego here. He probably wants to take Anya, because he figures she lacks the sewing skills to complete an entire collection, and thus he'd be able to beat her and would be able to rub her nose in it afterwards.

- what was I thinking Tilden - you're right of course!

Oh, crap. Josh is in the finale. I'm fine with Viktor and Anya being there, but I didn't much care for his collection, and I like him even less.

I figured Laura would go home. I'm surprised they took four to the finale, though, because I didn't think Kimberly's collection was all that strong either.

I'd also like to say that I appreciated Bert saying nice things about Anya and feeling that he should try his best as her assistant. Olivier, on the other hand, with his "we're nothing but slaves and why should we even care" remark....not exactly feeling charitable toward him. Bitter much, Olivier?

They usually have 4 people making collections & then drop someone. Normally only 3 compete at fashion week.

well I don't care who wins as long as its not Josh...but they are really trying to sell him on the after show and redeem him which makes me wonder if he is the winner..for me there can be no redemption for Josh..he can say he's not a bully all he wants but actions speak louder than words and he has shown us all season that he is a big nasty bully
    AZChristian likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

So Josh, Viktor, Anya and Kimberly are all showing at Fashion Week. There's no "Rami vs. Chris" runway show to narrow it down to 3 beforehand. (I'm glad they're not doing it for once, it's twice the insult to make a whole collection and get to NY only to be stopped at the last possible minute from showing)

Laura is out. I can think of at least 2 other weeks where she should have gone instead of someone else, so oh well.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    They usually have 4 people making collections & then drop someone. Normally only 3 compete at fashion week.
    Four finalists this year and in this order:

1) Anya
    2) Viktor
    3) Joshua (boo)
    4) Kim

Sadly, Laura's collection this episode was so bad --- omg, it really was --- that she finished 5th.

Since no longer spoilers, must say, I am dumbfounded that Laura's FW collection was only a decoy. But, so what else is new for I felt nearly the same about Bert's collection.

FORT Fogey

My exact thought!

Josh is redeeming himself on After. Perhaps he is sincere; it certainly seems so. There is a high all of them experience after fashion week and all the tensions of the competiton fade to the background and love for each other emerges. We see this every season. Some enemies remain but it is rare.

I am glad to see they don't have two making a collection only for one to be eliminated the day before they compete at FW.

On After I was glad to see Becky ditched the short bob. Heavy people cannot pull that off; it makes them look silly. Though green in hair is passe I did think her cut was more flattering. Loved Oliver's confusion over cup sizes, hysterical.

FORT Fogey

It is between anya and viktor, with viktor winning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast