+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 10/6 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

10/6 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion in here until 10:30pm PT / 1:30am ET.

Thanks!

Re: 10/6 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Feel free to post any spoilers you guys want! I probably won't be able to watch it tonight. It doesn't come on for another 2 1/2 hours for me. :-(

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I second what Allie says. Hubby is immersed in the playoffs . . . I'd rather be immersed in almost anything else.

anyone anyone anyone???? What happened??? Please???

I didn't watch the show sorry..but I was flipping and caught the new after show and Laura from season 3 was on as a guest and boy oh boy she laid into Josh about his behavior issues ....and truthfully I took great pleasure in her laying into him with both loaded barrels.....

they said Anya won the challenge and 20,000 but I didn't see any of the outfits and that Bert got sent home tonight
    NFL1 and queenofitall like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Noooooooooo not Bert. I thought he was top 3 for sure. Glad I am going to miss it. Good to hear about Josh though. Thanks

:-(

Oh, no! Bert??? Damn. (Been busy helping the 9th grader with a French project. I didn't watch any TV tonight!)

If it's any consolation... (possible spoiler)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    During the after-show, Josh was whining about still being broke and in debt, so he may have inadvertently revealed that he didn't win. Of course, he could have been playing it up since I'm sure the producers told them not to reveal any info beyond the episode that just aired. But I doubt he would use it as an excuse when Laura is calling out his overall behavior for the whole season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Well, that saves me from having to try and stay up to watch the second run of the show--why they wait until midnight for that is beyond me, unless the ratings are really tanking. I was mildly interested in the bird inspiration, but I don't want to see Bert go before that self-absorbed pity party that is Josh. He annoys me more every week, and I really wanted to see Bert outlast him, since he was Josh's primary target. Wonder who he'll go after/blame now.

This seems to be setting up for an Anya win. I still don't buy her story about only having been sewing for four months, but she seems like a nice enough person, so she'd be an improvement over Wretchen. I think the producers are extremely well aware of the fact that they really can't risk another win by someone in that vein.

I find I've really lost interest in PR. I saw Chris March's season on Bravo earlier this week and was struck by how much better it was. The casting has been off since they've moved to Lifetime.
    NFL1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Well, that saves me from having to try and stay up to watch the second run of the show--why they wait until midnight for that is beyond me, unless the ratings are really tanking. I was mildly interested in the bird inspiration, but I don't want to see Bert go before that self-absorbed pity party that is Josh. He annoys me more every week, and I really wanted to see Bert outlast him, since he was Josh's primary target. Wonder who he'll go after/blame now.

This seems to be setting up for an Anya win. I still don't buy her story about only having been sewing for four months, but she seems like a nice enough person, so she'd be an improvement over Wretchen. I think the producers are extremely well aware of the fact that they really can't risk another win by someone in that vein.

I find I've really lost interest in PR. I saw Chris March's season on Bravo earlier this week and was struck by how much better it was. The casting has been off since they've moved to Lifetime.
    I enjoyed Seth Aaron's season because he is from the town I live in now, and I loved his work. But I do agree the majority of the casting has been off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast