+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars (premieres Jan 5, 2012) - News & Speculation

Re: All-Stars Season Announced

I'm not sure I want to watch without Tim Gunn but I'll probably give it a try.
    As for Mondo, I never liked him, but then I dislike anyone who plays the victim card.
    But he is a fantastic designer and should have won instead of Gretchen or anyone else.

FORT Fanatic

does anyone know when this show will be airing? thanks.

FORT Fan

You know what, I want to know whatever happened to Rob from the first season.
    This is not a signature.

ARGH! Lifetime is pushing All-Stars back to next year, and showing PR: Accessories after this season instead.

"PROJECT ACCESSORY" TO PREMIERE ON OCTOBER 27 FOLLOWING THE "PROJECT RUNWAY" SEASON 9 FINALE
    Hosted by Molly Sims, New Series Moves to Regular Time Slot Thursdays at 10pm Beginning Nov 3rd

NEW YORK, NY (October 12, 2011) - As viewers eagerly await to find out which designer is "in" as the winner of Project Runway Season 9, Lifetime keeps the night full of fashion with the all-new series, Project Accessory premiering Thursday, October 27 at 10:30PM ET/PT following the Project Runway finale at 9:00PM ET/PT. The evening continues with the final episode of After the Runway at 11:30PM ET/PT.

The following week on November 3, Project Accessory will move to its regular time period of Thursdays at 10PM, immediately following the one-time, one-hour special, Project Runway Best of Season 9 airing at 9PM ET/PT. The special will feature some of the most memorable moments from this season of Project Runway and include some never-before-seen footage of the judges and designers.

Project Runway All Stars will now premiere in 2012.

In Project Accessory, twelve designers will compete and showcase their unique vision for accessories and demonstrate to viewers how the right "accoutrement" can transform any outfit. The designers must dazzle host Molly Sims and the show's judges -- designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle Editor Ariel Foxman -- with their one-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, headpieces and other stylish wares. On hand to guide them on their road to success is lifestyle expert Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti who acts as their mentor throughout the series. Emmy(R) Award-winning actress Debra Messing and fashion critic and television personality Kelly Osbourne will appear as guest judges this season, among other fashion luminaries.

The winner of Project Accessory will receive $100,000 from eBay Fashion to start their own line, a feature spread in InStyle and a year of professional runway hair styling courtesy of John Frieda(R) Precision Foam Color. Project Accessory is produced by The Weinstein Company and Good Bye Pictures.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    ARGH! Lifetime is pushing All-Stars back to next year, and showing PR: Accessories after this season instead.
    nonononononononono.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Good. That leaves me with a free evening between the end of Project Runway and the end of the year. I have no interest in watching people make "accessories." I figure if I leave the house with my Blackberry and dressed, I have all the accessories I really need.

LOL.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

That's terrible. I was really looking forward to All-Stars (despite the irritating Mizrahi) but I have zero interest in accessories.

FORT Fogey

Sure, most of us prefered Mondo's collection over Gretchen's but that doesn't mean he should win this time. If he makes the best clothes he will.

I doubt this show is a way to let Mondo win! Internet junk. Lifetime is making this show because it will be a money maker for them. It is all about working Project Runway as long as the ratings hold. Money, not Mondo.

well they said the all stars would premire in November..am I understanding correctly now that this is being pushed back due to PR accessories...OMG I remember how the judges foamed at the mouth over Wretchen's jewelery ..will we have to see her again for the accessory show..have they announced who will be on this show...I know they have released who will be on the all stars
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well they said the all stars would premire in November..am I understanding correctly now that this is being pushed back due to PR accessories...OMG I remember how the judges foamed at the mouth over Wretchen's jewelery ..will we have to see her again for the accessory show..have they announced who will be on this show...I know they have released who will be on the all stars
    The jewelry was OK, but she didn't even make it herself. I forgot if she at least designed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast