+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Joshua McKinley - Season 9

Re: Joshua McKinley - Season 9

The running joke around our house, watching the show with my 10 year old twins, is to suddenly shout out:

I Will Not Have It, Burt! I. Will. Not. HAVE. IT!!!!!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    The running joke around our house, watching the show with my 10 year old twins, is to suddenly shout out:

This is hysterical and can be applied to anything from improper halving of a banana to you wanting them to clean their room. I love it.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Who is John Galt?

Joshua is a good designer, but his attitude and bully-boy behavior is bad news. He intimidates people and has moved into the Alpha male category. I don't like him at all. He uses the death of his mother as an excuse for his atrocious behavior toward those weaker than him. It is not working for me. I have no doubt that he will be one of the top four and probably show at Fashion Week. But, I hope he doesn't win. It would be like getting rewarded for bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    This is hysterical and can be applied to anything from improper halving of a banana to you wanting them to clean their room. I love it.
    HILARIOUS as heck!!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

I think you've started something! I'm going to HAVE to use it, toO!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This boy needs to be hit in the face with a serious humble pie.
    GabbyG, Allie and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

He is always looking for a fight. I love the scene where Viktor calmly told him that it was their job to know fashions of previous decades whether they had lived throught them or not. This when Joshua was complaining that he is too young to remember the 70's. His response to Viktor; now you are getting aggressive! Viktor was anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He is always looking for a fight. I love the scene where Viktor calmly told him that it was their job to know fashions of previous decades whether they had lived throught them or not. This when Joshua was complaining that he is too young to remember the 70's. His response to Viktor; now you are getting aggressive! Viktor was anything but.
    I loved that scene too! And it showed me that not everyone likes Josh.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure anyone who disagrees with Joshua is viewed, by him, as "aggressive". I can't wait until he is booted!
    Allie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Who is John Galt?

Me too!! He is beyond irritating. He must have been totally spoiled by his parents. His behavior towards others is atrocious. He can't take any criticism and acts like a baby when he gets any. He gets away with bad behavior because he is good-looking and talented . . but that won't last too long. He needs a personality and temperament overhaul.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast