+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Project Runway season 9 (premieres July 28th) - News & Speculation

Re: Project Runway season 9 (premieres July 28th) - News & Speculation

I am glad it starts tonight also..you know I was watching earlier when there were only 6 people left (last season) and they each had to do 3 designs and one of the girls in the bottom 3 got heavy critizism for the shorts that actually looked like normal shorts....and I just fume again about the finale which is airing now and Gretchen and her granny pannies won.....but I know Mondo has gone on to much better and bigger things than Gretchen will ever see
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Excited for the new season . . . so full of promise and drama.

Thanks MFW for putting up all twenty contestants. Twenty! I'm thinking there are going to be at least two double eliminations!

LOL! OR . . . . they could just eliminate FOUR people before the show even really starts!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

That was fast! I guess Lifetime realized it was dumb not to fill that extra half-hour slot with a companion show:
    LIFETIME ORDERS NEW SERIES, "AFTER THE RUNWAY," TO AIR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING "PROJECT RUNWAY"

Companion Series Set to Premiere this Thursday, October 6, and Air for Remainder of Emmy(R) Nominated Program's Ninth Season

LOS ANGELES, (October 3, 2011) - To satisfy fan demand for more Runway -- Lifetime has ordered four half-hour episodes of After the Runway, an all-new companion series to the network's Emmy(R) Award nominated unscripted program Project Runway. Giving viewers additional commentary and insight into the hit show from its designers themselves, After the Runway will premiere this Thursday, October 6, 2011, at 10:30 PM ET/PT, immediately following Project Runway, and air for the remainder of its ninth season.

After the Runway, hosted by Marie Claire Senior Fashion Editor, Zanna Roberts Rossi, will have the exclusive first interview with each week's eliminated designer and provide viewers a unique opportunity to go beyond the runway and hear first-hand what really goes on behind-the-scenes of Project Runway. The show will feature in-depth, roundtable debates, and passionate discussions with Runway's standout designers as they answer pressing questions about what happened both on and off the runway during that evening's episode.

After the Runway will be produced by The Weinstein Company and Bunim/Murray Productions. Executive producers include Harvey Weinstein and Bob Weinstein (Co-Chairmen of The Weinstein Company), and Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss of The Weinstein Company, Jonathan Murray and Sara Rea of Bunim/Murray Productions, Heidi Klum, and Jane Cha Cutler and Desiree Gruber of Full Picture Entertainment. Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and David Hillman of Lifetime also executive produce.
    This coincides with Dance Moms having its season finale, so I guess there's nothing else in their schedule that they can plug in there, other than maybe another Reba or Christine rerun...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345