+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Why are they talking so much about what they would wear? That's not a true fashion critique.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Scully2066;4093192;
    I agree this season was all drama and no fashion (except Mondo and Michael C.)

The judges have been so mean making fun of the designers in front of their faces and laughing at them. This season has been dreadful except for Mondo and Michael - you are right!

FORT Newbie

I am getting sicker by the minute, but I still am praying that this is all a farce and Mondo will win. And I have always like Michael Kors, and now I am beginning to want to slap him silly.

Heidi and Jessica want Mondo. Nina and Michael want Gretchen. I can't believe Michael and Nina would go for Gretchen's collection having watched them over all these seasons. I just don't buy it. I'm beginning to think this show is now entirely scripted by Lifetime.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Gretchen's collection belongs in the Bass Pro Shop or the neighborhood Army & Navy store...

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell;4093197;
    I am getting sicker by the minute, but I still am praying that this is all a farce and Mondo will win. And I have always like Michael Kors, and now I am beginning to want to slap him silly.

Me too! I have about 10 of his purses and am one of his biggest fans but this season he has gotten on my last nerve!

I am so mad - did I just hear Michael Kors say simple can be sophisticated and yet he told Michael C. his designs were too simple - I give up. These judges change their mind the minute it suits the dramatic whim of the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4093190;
    me either..are they really discussing how much they like hers over Mondo's
    I feel like I'm out of my body looking down on this show. I can not believe how Andy's work is not being discussed here. All this wearable stuff debate...his is wearable. They mentioned the solar system hats and said nope he's out.

I actually liked those for runway pizzazz. His collection wasn't "Oriental". His models were Asian and a few techniques and references were used. He was inspired by his heritage and so that put him out.

Gretchen's inspiration was Dung.

This is a farce. I'm soooooooooooooooo done.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4093200;
    Gretchen's collection belongs in the Bass Pro Shop or the neighborhood Army & Navy store...

Tacklebox

Heidi is telling Gretchen her collection looked polished and expensive. It looked neither polished nor expensive.

+ Reply to Thread