+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Yeah, I was rooting for Mondo and thought he was clearly the best based on the challenges, but I didn't really like his runway collection. (I liked Michael's and (I can hardly bear to say this) Ivy's collections best.

I think it's interesting that in this, and many of the other seasons, designers who come up with stunning designs in the challenges, produce collections that fall flat.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4103391;
    "Manhunt" - short version - had allegations of changing the outcome of the series. Supposedly they didn't like the winner winning, so they refilmed the game using the same people to get the outcome they wanted.
    Hunter - "honey, I'm so not gay I just love rainbows" - Daniel should have won!
    Last edited by Cairon; 11-15-2010 at 12:45 PM.
    This is not a signature.

Saw a photo yesterday of Heidi wearing Mondo's black and white polka dot long dress at some fancy function. She looked great in it and it was nice to see that she really did do what she said she'd do. Although hers was sleeveless. I thought it looked good both ways.
    I don't think I'd recognize any of Gretchen's designs on anyone. To me, they were boring and nondescript.

I thought Mondo should've won, his designs while being a little wild, are still very good. Nina Garcia and Michael Kors were praising him all season, now his designs were too much, over the top. Gretchen's clothes aren't that great, they are much more casual, every day clothes wear.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4106521;
    Saw a photo yesterday of Heidi wearing Mondo's black and white polka dot long dress at some fancy function. She looked great in it and it was nice to see that she really did do what she said she'd do. Although hers was sleeveless. I thought it looked good both ways.
    I don't think I'd recognize any of Gretchen's designs on anyone. To me, they were boring and nondescript.
    Gretchen's designs were boring and she used some of the same material several times.

+ Reply to Thread