+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 109

Thread: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie Scully2066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Louisivlle, KY
    Posts
    41

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4079619;
    I think they finally found a window to dump Christopher, since he's such a non-presence, even if his clothes weren't the absolute worst.

    It would be dramatic to get rid of Gretchen or Michael this week, but no way would they do it.
    I agree Michael C and Gretchen will stay and Christopher will go home - next week everyone will be saying "who went home last week??"

  2. #22
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,215

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Scully2066;4079622;
    I agree Michael C and Gretchen will stay and Christopher will go home - next week everyone will be saying "who went home last week??"
    Or they'll remember it as the week Ivy really went home.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  3. #23
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,025

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Christopher's out.

    Good decision.

    His stuff was pretty bad.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  4. #24
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Dying to find out who went home!

    ETA: Should have waited a second longer to post. Eh, Christopher was just filler. Was Michael's really that bad?

    AND ETA part 2, So what did Ivy accuse Michael of cheating at or on? Were there specifics? What did the other designers say?????

  5. #25
    FORT Newbie Scully2066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Louisivlle, KY
    Posts
    41

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Poor Christopher it seems we hardly knew ya??

  6. #26
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,215

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4079629;
    Dying to find out who went home!

    ETA: Should have waited a second longer to post. Eh, Christopher was just filler. Was Michael's really that bad?

    AND ETA part 2, So what did Ivy accuse Michael of cheating at or on? Were there specifics? What did the other designers say?????
    Michael & Gretchen both made the same mistake: instead of making well-designed active wear, they made billowy/baggy day/party wear, and styled it that way as well. So it would be hard to call one worse than the other.

    But they each had one or two interesting pieces, where Christopher's stuff looked cheap and full of fug all around.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie Scully2066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Louisivlle, KY
    Posts
    41

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4079629;
    Dying to find out who went home!

    ETA: Should have waited a second longer to post. Eh, Christopher was just filler. Was Michael's really that bad?

    AND ETA part 2, So what did Ivy accuse Michael of cheating at or on? Were there specifics? What did the other designers say?????
    Michael's wasn't as bad as Gretchen (my opinion) but his styling was so off - who tries to "up-scale" work-out wear with belts and bracelets and heels?? There were pieces in his line though that I thought were very cute but his color choice was questionable too...

    The whole cheating thing was during the Jackie O challenge and involved Michael C.'s model using sticky tape to hold the dress up - it was all a "he said ... she said" issue. The producers already had heard the accusation and said it was a non-issue but Ivy couldn't let it go... Imagine that!!!

  8. #28
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4079633;
    Michael & Gretchen both made the same mistake: instead of making well-designed active wear, they made billowy/baggy day/party wear, and styled it that way as well. So it would be hard to call one worse than the other.

    But they each had one or two interesting pieces, where Christopher's stuff looked cheap and full of fug all around.
    Ahh. Thanks, MF. Seems as if some of the designers this time around have no idea what sportswear or active wear is.

    ETA: Thanks Scully. Sticky tape? Big deal.

  9. #29
    50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,470

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Who won?

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie Scully2066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Louisivlle, KY
    Posts
    41

    Re: 10/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Sticky tape? Big deal.[/QUOTE]

    I'm pretty sure that's what the producer's and Tim said too

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.