+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

9/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

If there is a duplicate post regarding tonight's episode of Project Runway, I apologize.

Warning there may be spoilers ahead.

There's quite a bit of action tonight in regard to the challenge... but I have to say one thing:

I am really, really stunned that many of these people do NOT know that Jackie Kennedy passed away several years ago. So many of them are talking about her in present tense.

Oddly the *only* person I've noticed so far who has gotten it right that she's passed away is April, one of the YOUNGEST designers.

The outfits are rather interesting, but not too horrible save one shrug, but it's deserving.

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Thanks for starting this.

Mondo's wacky color/print aesthetic finally pays off, he just got glowing reviews!

Michael D & his shrug was the one whose look Michael Kors said was "insulting" and Heidi said was a "dirty rug" from the promos.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4062701;
    Thanks for starting this.

Mondo's wacky color/print aesthetic finally pays off, he just got glowing reviews!

Michael D & his shrug was the one whose look Michael Kors said was "insulting" and Heidi said was a "dirty rug" from the promos.
    You're welcome.

I actually really like Mondo's because while it's a very odd combination - it DOES work and you can wear each piece separately, something she would've done.

It's also a true risk that she'd taken - not the one that Andy took.

Ivy's is actually quite lovely as well - however, I do agree with the judges that the coat doesn't quite work here.

I'm hoping Mondo wins because Ivy and Michael D's coats do NOT work or look good, while Mondo's so works well.

FORT Regular

I also hope Mondo wins. His styling was sooo perfect. And why does Michael C. talk badly about himself in front of other designers? If you have self-doubts, don't share them with this crowd!

So who was auf'ed?

Mondo won, and Michael D was auf'd.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I really hate how little Lifetime chooses to air this show...i keep missing this show and its practically never rebroadcast, Lifetime shows it too little where Bravo shows it too much... but least then I could actually see it

I hate that they don't replay it more too. I know it's played again sometime Saturday but that's it. It's not enough.

Wow, I liked the designs I saw pictures of from Michael D.'s fashion week show. But I haven't been that crazy about him as a contestant. I still wish Ivy had gone first.

I just knew the judges were going to pick Mondo. Yeah, I think he deserved it. Michael C is a bit of a suck up, but I don't think he can do anything to have Gretchen change her mind. I do agree with Michael Drummond some of the designers are snobs.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast