+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

9/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Since a new thread wasn't started I thought I'd start one...not sure I did it right though.

I agree with Peach going home. I agree with the top three designers and the bottom three designers. Even though I'm not a lace fan I do understand what the judges were saying about it balancing the outfit out.

But....why does everyone dislike Michael? I haven't seen him do anything to them but I know it could have been edited out. It does make you wonder. Or could it be that they feel threatened by him.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 9/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4054005;
    Since a new thread wasn't started I thought I'd start one...not sure I did it right though.

I agree with Peach going home. I agree with the top three designers and the bottom three designers. Even though I'm not a lace fan I do understand what the judges were saying about it balancing the outfit out.

But....why does everyone dislike Michael? I haven't seen him do anything to them but I know it could have been edited out. It does make you wonder. Or could it be that they feel threatened by him.
    Peach went home? I'm on the west coast. Do tell.

FORT Regular

Thank you for the update mandmmom! I had to turn my tv off 5 minutes before the end. So, I take it that Michael C was in the top, right?

I like hime and his work, but I think the other designers don't because they feel a sense of injustice that he is on the show but has a lack of sewing expertise and doesn't have the same training they do. I can relate in that they paid their dues in a way he hasn't, but this show is not about your pedigree, it's about making it work. And as long as Michael C. makes it work in the judges' eyes, he is going to stick around. It doesn't matter what the peanut gallery thinks or whether they respect him. He doesn't need their respect.

Who won the challenge this week? BTW, I LOVED Mondo's dress.

FORT Newbie

Michael C. won the challenge. I was so happy - the others were once again cruel to him during the challenge, with Wretchen at the helm. I felt bad for him, just like the last time he won they all just sat there stone-faced, glaring at him, without even a word of congratulations.

I hope Michael continues to win as the others get picked-off one by one!

Comcast had technical difficulties so I missed the first 20 minutes. It does repeat on Saturday at 11pm, so I guess I will see what I missed then. Anyway, I thought Michael C did a good thing being upfront with Ivy in the sewing room. What was the problem doing it there I don't get it. By doing it in front of other people he is not hiding anything. Unfortunately no matter what he does it seems everyone hates him. Talk about having a trial and convicting someone. Is this clique mentality? I can see it being a problem. I do wish Peach had stayed but I love her attitude, it was great.

I think what is bothering me about some of the designers attitude toward Michael C is that their hatred of him seems very personal.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was madly in LOVE With Michael C's dress and was very happy he won after the beating he took last week! I wonder if this season we just have a lot of jealous babies or if they're all just following Wretchen, who's obviously EXTREMELY jealous? She got a big head after winning the first two challenges and doesn't like it now that she has competition, so she's lashing out.

Peach's dress.... well, it was pretty awful, but I had high hopes for her! I think she just designs a totally different type of clothing than what the rest of them do and that's what sent her home. She is from a different time than most of the other designers.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

FORT Newbie

I love how Wretchen bitched about Michael's use of different fabrics in his design before the runway show, and it ended up being one of the things the judges LOVED about his dress.

They are so mean to Michael C that I hope he goes to finale just to tick them all off. Wretchen lol is a total wench and that Ivy isn't much better. And I loved how last week they threw MC under the bus when he had IMMUNITY. What a bunch of sore losers. And I loved how last week Heidi reminded them of how beautiful his dress was when no one had the decency to congratulate him.

Just finished watching On the Road with Austin and Santino. The dress they designed tonight looked just like Michael D.'s dress that the judges hated so much (purple instead of pink).

Loved the fact that Michael C. won and that everything everyone hated about his dress was what the judges loved!

Classy exit by Peach. Loved her, didn't love her dress.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4054020;
    They are so mean to Michael C that I hope he goes to finale just to tick them all off. Wretchen lol is a total wench and that Ivy isn't much better. And I loved how last week they threw MC under the bus when he had IMMUNITY. What a bunch of sore losers. And I loved how last week Heidi reminded them of how beautiful his dress was when no one had the decency to congratulate him.
    It looks like the lynch mob tries to throw Michael C. under the bus next week, too, judging from the previews. He has immunity once again and the clip shows Heidi in total disbelief as she accuses somebody (most likely Wretchen and/or Poison Ivy) of once again throwing him under the bus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast