+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 2011 - **Season Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 2011 - **Season Spoilers**

Here's a LINK to all the collections. Some amazing stuff, some that is so boring it's unbelievable. My favorite was Mondo.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

FORT Fanatic

Article on Michael Costello, in the am New York, newspaper we were impressed with the show's underdog.

His color palette was cohesive - bronze, gold and shades of brown his impeccably draped silk, feather detail and strategic shine was pleasant and purposeful.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4058260;
    Here's a LINK to all the collections. Some amazing stuff, some that is so boring it's unbelievable. My favorite was Mondo.

I love Michael C's collection.

FORT Fanatic

After looking at the link. I have one question.
    Did they have a sale on beige fabric?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by watts;4057520;
    Got hold of some news from NYMag. Jessica Simpson is the guest judge (nothing wrong with her but... I guess there's a trend there with Faith Hill last season). A lot of "celebrities" attended notably Jamie-Lyn Sigler who was chewing gum the whole show. Casanova's girls had gold paint on their faces. The writer thought that the final 3 are Valerie, Andy, and the 3rd a toss-up between Gretchen and Christopher. All-in-all, it was polished and every designer, filler or not, did their best.
    ]

Reading this article the writer is not l00% sure its going to be Valerie, Andy and a toss up between Gretchen and Christopher, imo, the writer seem to give an opinion.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4058318;
    I love Michael C's collection.
    I'll second that; I hope he's in the final 3.

Check out the pics on BPR. Theres some nice shots of designers from last season (Seth Aaron looks amazing as usual) and its fun to see the recently departed designers (Sarah looks stunning as well).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4058383;
    ]

Reading this article the writer is not l00% sure its going to be Valerie, Andy and a toss up between Gretchen and Christopher, imo, the writer seem to give an opinion.
    There is a link on youtube. think it has Christopher as final 3. http://www.*********youtube.com/****...?v=O0IONAmf93Y. Please remove the **'s from the link above and we see the final three.

FORT Fogey

What's wrong with this thread? I can't get to the current page.

FORT Fogey

I read something online that made me think that the finalists are Valerie, Mondo, Gretchen and someone else...I can't quite remember, but I think it was either April or Ivy. It also said that others showing included Andy, the two Michaels, April or Ivey (whichever isn't in the F4), and Cassanova.

###

Heidi is HUGE in this picture.

Out of these designs, really the only two that I really liked were Casanova's and Mondo's. Some of them - from the "Better" designers shall we say, really disappointed me in their creation and design.

There are a pair of pants Gretchen made that should've been used in "The Tribe" - which isn't quite a compliment.

I will say that this group at least for the most part - the confusers and the final three - were all for the most part well-made and therefore made it harder for me to guess who's the final three. All I know for sure is Casanova isn't one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast